Skip to main content

International D1510 dual cab for sale

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #81229 by wgipps
Hi all
'...the only certain thing in life is change...'
Due to unforeseen circumstances, my D1510 is gonna have to go. Very regrettable sale.
Its red, 99% of the rust is gone and painted in flat Inter red. Bonnet is EC, body is VGC to EC. Interior is original but in pretty good nick.
At the moment its a 282 4 speed, but included in the sale is a 20,000km (still with original paint) 392 V8 coupled to an Allison 4 speed auto AND the centre from a highway diff - so it will giddy up at a really good pace.
Also come we a set of 3" exhaust stacks and power steering unit (ram minus the pump).
Has club rego which i will remove unless you can transfer it. Im not supplying a RWC. It drives really well and the kids love riding in it.
Im looking for $10,000 ONO for the lot.
Located in Bunyip Vic (near Pakenham/Warragul).
Ph 0458 254560

"If I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a little?&qu

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #81230 by wgipps
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationits on ebay - starting price $9000.

my other toy is on there as well if anyone is interested.

"If I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a little?&qu

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.398 seconds