Skip to main content

'Crawlin the Hume' - ATHS Event - May 12-13, 2012

• Topic Author
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #71979 by
thanks duplex...R.I.P. to that man..and only 54...they gave him a very impressive send off...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
12 years 1 week ago #71980 by
Well done to the ATHS for organising a very well run Event, all that planning paid off.
I only went up as far as Winton but the staging strip outside Fords was fantastic with plenty of room for everyone to park, and the area at Winton was also plenty big enough for all too fit in including all the extra strays picked up along the way.
Hope everyone still on the run enjoyed the rest of the journey and safe travelling home.

Great to see the little model T travelling all the way and really enjoying it.
Have got plenty of pictures but may take a couple of days to get them posted.

Trevor

• Topic Author
12 years 6 days ago #71981 by
Just started downloading pic's from camera about 250 to do so stay tuned will get them up as soon as i can, wont be today.

Trevor

More
12 years 6 days ago - 12 years 6 days ago #71982 by truckit
Hi to all,

Yes first off "Happy Mothers Day" secondly, the weather has been good for the run and I am sure everyone enjoyed it so far, now, a safe trip home, take it easy and looking forward to more piccs. I agree with all of Slowspeeds comments in reply #471

Charlie.

D.H.B.&&Doing His Best
Last edit: 12 years 6 days ago by truckit.

• Topic Author
12 years 6 days ago #71983 by
Someones happy No More sleeps left.

And have a look at this lot only a mother would love them.

And smile your on candid camera

Will post more later on the piccy topic.

Trevor

• Topic Author
12 years 6 days ago - 12 years 6 days ago #71984 by
that's a ripper picture of chocs .. very happy face on a very happy day... 8-) 8-) 8-)

where are the other two movers and shakers ?...robbie and roger ... :D :D :D 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

More
12 years 6 days ago #71985 by camma
I wish to advise that I've made it home safely after the same fuel issues haunted me today and I would also like to thank everyone for their assistance while I was In need.

To all that couldn't attend, you all missed out on a great weekend.

Thanks again to everyone involved including all patrons.

Please help me. I need Commer Parts

• Topic Author
12 years 5 days ago #71986 by
OK as we left the F@%d factory only a few minutes up the road we noticed a sign (Lorry Builder Ahead) did anyone ever see him or get a picture of the sign.

Trevor

More
12 years 5 days ago #71987 by

OK as we left the F@%d factory only a few minutes up the road we noticed a sign (Lorry Builder Ahead) did anyone ever see him or get a picture of the sign.

Trevor

I also saw the sign, but was too busy trying to keep moving to take a photo. I hope someone else got a shot of it. It's probably still there! :D

[ch729][ch647]sod [ch654][ch623] s[ch305] [ch477]u[ch305][ch1503] s[ch305][ch613][ch647] [ch653]o[ch

More
12 years 5 days ago - 12 years 5 days ago #71988 by Vic Rhodes

Trevor

I also saw the sign, but was too busy trying to keep moving to take a photo. I hope someone else got a shot of it. It's probably still there! :D

An illegal Sign like that, without a proper Permit.
Should be LONG Gone..............
Last edit: 12 years 5 days ago by Vic Rhodes.

Time to create page: 0.516 seconds