Skip to main content

'Crawlin the Hume' - ATHS Event - May 12-13, 2012

More
12 years 5 days ago #71989 by geoffb
To the organizers of the event had an absolutely great time and congratulations to them. Also the opportunity to meet lots of people with similar interests and socialize with them (Maybe a bit of over socializing Hic Hic ). I do have a copy of that Lorry sign on my phone. Will put some pics up later
Heard a bit of gossip someone looking for Alice or was that an Allison :-*
But again a big congratulations to all invloved

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
12 years 5 days ago - 12 years 5 days ago #71990 by Swishy

Ditto 2 wot him did say
LOL
Well dun to all concerned
;)
WotCanEyeSay

[img

Clikity ClikClikClik

;D

[img

Clikity ClikClikClik

;)

[img

Clikity ClikClikClik

Them above videos R jist like brown sugar
Coarse n unrefined
LOL

WotSayU?

Cya
[ch9787]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH
Last edit: 12 years 5 days ago by Swishy.

More
12 years 5 days ago #71991 by geoffb
Just a couple more pics

Didn't know the dinner was formal

Some people had cabin cargo and others had someone elses cargo :D ;D (He was like a kid in candy shop you know what I mean chocs)

More
12 years 5 days ago #71992 by modela2010
Hi Guys,

Looks like you all had a ball of a time! All you guys need to do now is post videos and photos to show what people like me, that could not make it, missed out on.

Thanks Swishy for the clikity clikclikclik!

• Topic Author
12 years 5 days ago #71993 by
Swishy mate now that was an 3/4 hour well spent.

Trevor

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
12 years 5 days ago #71994 by Swishy

Thanx guys fir u're comments

SposPeed
M80
eye twaz gunna try n baffle everybody with my brilliance n not me BS
LOL

eye had intentions
eye did

100 buk special
with the new 2 way camera, mission twaz to switch er on just as eye arrive @ the ford factory n leaver er run till dark o'clock
the theory twaz there
but it revideod over the day light trip n filled it in with after dark shots

az ewe kno n eye kno
a little bit of knowledge can B dangerous
LOL

might B able to edit a bit out of it
time william tell
Cya
[ch9787]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
12 years 5 days ago #71995 by Chocs
Crawlin The Hume.....

Well what a weekend!
What a turnout of vehicles!
Heaps of people... almost everyone AND a coupla dogs!
And who ordered the weather!
Better use them again ...get em on a salary and a contract.... quick!

Thank you again to everyone concerned!
A big pat on the back to you all....
Doesn't really get much better than that...

Once again, a pleasure to be a part of another great run..
There was so much 'positive' this weekend, things are really taking shape.
Plenty of people out there, all pulling in the same direction, on the one piece of string.....
Every run and display just proving the level of interest we have out there...
Just great to see!
We caught up with so many people this weekend, plenty of new faces, also got to say g'day to a lot we had met at past meets..
A lot of happy faces this weekend!

Thanks again to everyone concerned...
BLOODY WELL DONE!

All i can say is...bring on the next one...

Chocs 8-)

PS..Almost forgot Slasha...
Have a sleep in tomorrow mate!!!

More
12 years 5 days ago - 12 years 5 days ago #71996 by Cunning Stunt
Well what a great weekend, we were certainly not disappointed. Rob and Roger, you guys are amazing!! I can attest to just how much behind the scenes frustration is part of an event like this and when Kirky (aka grenfell34 (ex member),aka ivor project) first chatted over the phone about doing the Haulin' run we were completely unaware of just what we were getting ourselves into. You guys did incredibly well.......big shoes for us to fill next year!

Great weather, amazing trucks (you Victorians really know how to set an impressive standard) and some top people.

Good to see Mr & Mrs Chocs, P351 & Slasha, Slo Speed (briefly - where did you go?), Camma (wishing he bought an Inter), Aerodyne (Zzzzzzzzzzzz), Ray & JBlair, Tim (your truck looks awesome) and Transport Magnate Swishy ;D ;D, GM Diesel, along with so many others. We're all in different walks of life and probably have different views on life but that common bond we all have is second to none.

It was a perfect distance and the roads were great. Dad was pretty shattered that he had to pull out but he had a rough weekend so he was better off at home, however my diseased Knockered fans kept me company once again and its a run we will talk about for years to come. I felt like a noisy slow stealth bomber as I slid back into Sydney with a dud alternator after dark >:( but apart from that it was pure gold :)

Thanks so much guys, hopefully we'll see you in Sydney for the southbound run at the end of April next year. ;)

Some play hard to get
Last edit: 12 years 5 days ago by Cunning Stunt.

More
12 years 5 days ago #71997 by podge66
;) Well done to all who drove the trip a good run plenty of smoke from the big bangers, plenty of screaming GM's, great looking trucks, and the old Commers were well represented and even 5 630 Diamond T's 3 driving and 2 being carried. Keep the old trucks rolling and see you at the next show ;D podge

More
12 years 5 days ago #71998 by 85tptsline
As all you blokes have said b4 me, what an awesome bloody weekend, Saturday started very bad 4 me, the damn chook chaser decided that she didnt want to do the run, I tried every thing to get her started and even rang ole mate chocs 4 advice, much appreciated mate thanks, so into the auto lecky 4 the ole girl as the cables from the batteries to the starter are stuffed, so she was left home in disgrace,...... but never fear she will mate a special apperance at either next years Haulin the Hume or Crawlin the Hume the year after.
Slasher and Frenchy, a top bloody effort guys well done, may I just say that Ronnie Graham and I were discusing weather a run on the old Western Highway be organised from Melb thru the old towns between Ballarat and then probably to Bordertown.......?, but we will see what happens, if it goes ahead we would love both of you to give us ahand...... (hint, hint, nudge, nudge), anyway thanks everyone that turned up with a truck you all made this run a success.

Time to create page: 0.696 seconds