More
14 years 9 months ago #11739 by melonreo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #11740 by huppypuppy

FORD
Fixed Or Replaced Daily

Pat,

If we're gonna start picking on Fords (which I am highly against!!! :P), here's another two:

Ford spelt backwards = Driver Returns On Foot
Ford = Found On Rubbish Dumps

Joe
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by huppypuppy.

14 years 9 months ago #11741 by
We had a competition once, between a heap of us .. because one employee who had a new FJ55 wagon, was always putting s**t on my new 4x4 F100. He was always sounding off, about "Found On Rubbish Dump" .. "Fix Or Repair Daily" .. etc etc .. and the local Shire Foremans missus, who was with us at the time, spent a few seconds concentrating (she was on my side!) .. and she promptly came out with .. "TOYOTA!" .. Take Off in Your Old Tatty Automobile!!" .. LOL ;D

More
14 years 9 months ago #11742 by huppypuppy

We had a competition once, between a heap of us .. because one employee who had a new FJ55 wagon, was always putting s**t on my new 4x4 F100. He was always sounding off, about "Found On Rubbish Dump" .. "Fix Or Repair Daily" .. etc etc .. and the local Shire Foremans missus, who was with us at the time, spent a few seconds concentrating (she was on my side!) .. and she promptly came out with .. "TOYOTA!" .. Take Off in Your Old Tatty Automobile!!" .. LOL ;D

onetrack,

Now you're flirting with death! If this was me old man, he'd be giving you the "text" kiss of death!

He has a 1998 RZN149R HiLux Cab/Chassis ute with just over 300,000 km on the clock and another 700,000+ km on her before anything needs to be done! She is still on her original rear shockies, clutch, brakes and front and rear wheel bearings - all the engine internals are still as they were when the ute left Japan!

Joe

More
14 years 9 months ago #11743 by JimmyDodge
Swishy , that will be edited out you know.. LOL
Harleigh. ;D

14 years 9 months ago #11744 by
I was told this by an Italian...

FIAT = Fix It Again Tony.

14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #11745 by
Joe - I wouldn't bet on the additional 700,000 kms .. if ya lift the floor mats, you'll find the Old Man will be relying on the termites holding hands, in a firemans grip, to keep the floors in the Hilux, very shortly. They have a double panel under the footwells that corrodes out very rapidly, and is generally the kiss of death for old Hiluxes. Remember, 10 years is ancient in Jap vehicle terms .. Tojo or not.

Now if ya wanna see a REAL floor in a cab .. have a squiz at a 77 F100 cab, and check out the floor .. and you'll find nothing less than 2MM, GALVANISED floor panels!! .. the old Effies will still be around, when the Hiluxes are on their third trip back to China on the Sims boat!! .. :D

14 years 9 months ago #11746 by

I was told this by an Italian...

FIAT = Fix It Again Tony.

This is from experiance. D.A.F. , I think you all know them.

D -- Disasters

A -- And

F -- F#@&- UPS

regards greenie [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]

14 years 9 months ago #11747 by
G'Day,

Also from experience. ( dont know if they got to Oz )

AEC

'Another Engineering Catastrophe'

More
14 years 9 months ago #11748 by GM Diesel
While we are being picky.

MAN = Many Alterations Needed :D

GM Diesels - Converting diesel into noise since 1938.

Time to create page: 0.422 seconds