Skip to main content

Where are you Slospeed

More
10 years 1 month ago #139094 by Zuffen
Replied by Zuffen on topic Re: Where are you Slospeed
Swishy is a realist!

Public Forums are places where people trade (harmless) blows and Swishy is right about the heat in the kitchen.

As a Moderator on another Forum I've had to wade in on occasion, but you gotta cop the crap as well as give it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
10 years 1 month ago #139095 by
Replied by on topic Re: Where are you Slospeed
..G'day Zuffen .. we're talking here about one of the original early forum members whose contributions were appreciated by many....it isn't that cut and dried....

More
10 years 1 month ago #139096 by Mrsmackpaul
swishy I dont think it wasnt he couldnt handle the heat might have wanted not be involved in all of this crap ? I no a lot of this crap doesnt sit well with me and I dont think using the excuse " Im a truck driver so I say what I mean" cuts it either it tends to say more about the person making the comment

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

More
10 years 1 month ago #139097 by kenny-mopar
guess we do need to flow with the punches ... this world can be a tough and stressful place ... but sometimes we take the wrong things to heart & they bruise our mind ... :-/

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
10 years 1 month ago #139098 by Swishy
Replied by Swishy on topic Re: Where are you Slospeed
A lot of ppl take m selves 2 seriously

as we all kno wot U say on a 4m can B misconstrued compared to say n to a person az in face to face
so take it az it comes
LOL

cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #139099 by Mairjimmy

..G'day Zuffen .. we're talking here about one of the original early forum members whose contributions were appreciated by many....it isn't that cut and dried....

I for one appreciated his contributions to the forum and I am very concerned that he felt he had to leave us. Its not good for the forum to loose any members and the sad thing for Trev he most likely won't feel any better for leaving
Colin

Hell we just lost another, Paul's gone

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Mairjimmy.

More
10 years 1 month ago #139100 by dieseldog

A lot of ppl take m selves 2 seriously

as we all kno wot U say on a 4m can B misconstrued compared to say n to a person az in face to face
so take it az it comes
LOL

cya

Spot on Swishy. Reading text on a page won't give you the tone in their voice or the look on their face when they make the comment. DD

More
10 years 1 month ago #139101 by knighty
Replied by knighty on topic Re: Where are you Slospeed
orr b...sh.t, reckon everyone doesn't like the crap occasionally but most come back with their two bobs worth... a hour ago there were 50 odd lookers on the forum and 3 members... if no one speaks up nutti'n happens... get on with it.....jk >:( >:( >:( ;D ;D ;D

Lotsa Big Toys

More
10 years 1 month ago #139102 by Assessor
Replied by Assessor on topic Re: Where are you Slospeed
I was a regular on here for a long time under a different name, but the rudeness and disrespect of some of the people just got beyond the joke, i think the hcvc forum has lost its way,Sad to see somebody post their Pops old truck and the town drunk shoots him with his keyboard and tells him its a heap of $hit , or give out mechanical advice when they couldn't put a chain on a bike for their son. And saying that ive met some great people on here and made good friends and the same with facebook, i left here and started Vintage Trucks Australia,on FB so all like minded people could share there gear with out ridicule, everyone is welcome , but idiots will not be tolerated, VTA supports all forms of the vintage truck movement, advertising hcvc, aths and all other vintage clubs, we fully support the vintage movement, despite regularly reading comments on here putting down truck related Facebook pages VTA will still remain Loyal supporters of HCVC, however the forum is a different matter RESPECT & MANNERS.... Just an Observation :)

See how long this post lasts ;)

More
10 years 1 month ago #139103 by gilly
Replied by gilly on topic Re: Where are you Slospeed
I guess we all have an opinion from time to time, we all contribute in one way or another.
For some time now, I have had a thought, an excellent forum that is losing its way some what, & I have mentioned to a few others, I believe it needs to be governed a bit at times.
My Thought, only financial members can actually post a comment. No pay, No say. :-/
Gilly

Time to create page: 0.506 seconds