Skip to main content

Kenworth teaser for the die hards.................

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #14287 by monty
Speaking of importing and giving the wallet a good vacuum at the same time.

i think it was all a load of shit what Ed went though, getting charged just to move the truck to and from the wash bay,
granted who ever he got it from did not clean it properly but the inspectors must not be to switched on as the cigarette ash tray was full of rubbish and god knows what, a stark contrast to having the inside steam cleaned, the carpets cleaned out.

-Monty
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by monty.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #14288 by Cunning Stunt
I worked in container transport for a few years, what I refer to as the armpit of the industry. The wharves will charge for everything including a redirection for a rewash. I hate containers >:(

Some play hard to get

More
14 years 7 months ago #14289 by Andy Wright
Phwoar, will be good to see one of those in the flesh finally.

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
14 years 7 months ago #14290 by werkhorse

I worked in container transport for a few years, what I refer to as the armpit of the industry. I still doThe wharves will charge for everything including a redirection for a rewash.And charge top dollar to do bugger all I hate containers I hate them with a passion >:(

Man I feel a trip to the big island is coming just to see one of those in person.

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same

More
14 years 7 months ago #14291 by GM Diesel
Very lucky Paddy I say ! 8-)
Old iron lung Cummins to...cool

Basil

GM Diesels - Converting diesel into noise since 1938.

More
14 years 7 months ago #14292 by huppypuppy
Bruce,

D'ya Paddy and Lyn would have this in time for the Golden Oldies show next year??? BTW, before I forget to ask, are ya coming up this time???

Joe

More
14 years 7 months ago #14293 by huppypuppy
Andy,

Would love for Paddy to have the Snub-Nose in Dubbo next year! Make that all three Kenworths - the LW924 with the 12V71, the '37 Shovel Nose and the '53 Snub-Nose!

Joe

More
14 years 7 months ago #14294 by huppypuppy
Barry,

You've opened up a sh!tload of curiousity in me with Cummins! Now, what is this you're referring to as the "Iron Lung" Cummins???

Joe

More
14 years 7 months ago #14295 by Tatra
Joe,

The iron lung is ref to the mechanical supercharger fitted on those in the days before turbo technology progressed from theory to practice. This is what it should sound like:

Cheers,

T

More
14 years 7 months ago #14296 by huppypuppy
Tatra,

Cannot wait to hear this one in the flesh - thanks for the vid! The engine in that Pete sounds awesome - not deafening like some of those drag trucks!

Joe

Time to create page: 0.471 seconds