Skip to main content

Learner plates

More
9 years 2 months ago #155390 by scratcha
Replied by scratcha on topic Re: Learner plates
Keep it down fella's, im a bit hungover! :o :o ;)

1418 Benz now really impressing the bride :-)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #155391 by lantana jack
Replied by lantana jack on topic Re: Learner plates

And not have an opinion or the mods will delete any post you make and your post count will stay low.

Just don't disagree with a mods agenda or yer will get banned and have to start from zero again. :-?

“The improver of natural knowledge absolutely refuses to acknowledge authority, as such. For him, skepticism is the highest of duties; blind faith the one unpardonable sin.” Thomas Huxley

More
9 years 2 months ago #155392 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Re: Learner plates
Lantana Jack and 600Dodge Can you please provide some evidence to back up your allegations?

So far the only people have been banned are spammers selling socks, sunglasses etc. - if you want to see that throughout every thread we can leave them there.

Surely the fact that your posts have not been deleted and you have not been banned is evidence that we allow differences of opinion on this forum.

So some evidence please?

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #155393 by lantana jack
Replied by lantana jack on topic Re: Learner plates

Lantana Jack and 600Dodge Can you please provide some evidence to back up your allegations?

So far the only people have been banned are spammers selling socks, sunglasses etc. - if you want to see that throughout every thread we can leave them there.

Surely the fact that your posts have not been deleted and you have not been banned is evidence that we allow differences of opinion on this forum.

So some evidence please?

??? I thought it were a group mod decision to re-instate me :-?

Anyway, have a look at the poster names in this thread:
www.hcvc.com.au/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1372935419

“The improver of natural knowledge absolutely refuses to acknowledge authority, as such. For him, skepticism is the highest of duties; blind faith the one unpardonable sin.” Thomas Huxley
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by lantana jack.

More
9 years 2 months ago #155394 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic Re: Learner plates

So some evidence please?

well this isnt exactlly true I woke up one day went to jump on google and I was banned no explanation nothing
no warning I had obviuosly got up someones nose or maybe they just pushed the wrong button buggered if I know anyway had to wait for high speed wireless broad band doodah so I had a new IP thingo havent been banned since so maybe it was a stuff up or maybe they are all trying to tell me something ;)

Paul

I guess I will be banned after this outrage :D :D :D :D

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #155395 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Re: Learner plates
What happened to a few people (yourself, Deadly Dave and a couple of others) was that there were ids that were only used to stir up trouble, post defamatory items, bag other clubs etc that appeared to share the same ip adddress.

Enquiries made of and to these people over several weeks didn't get a response so we sent an email to their registered email address asking them to respond then when they didn't blocked their login and ip addresses.

These ip addresses are designed to be unique for every computer in the world but it appears that either they duplicated some of other forum members (as listed above), those members were letting someone make those posts on their computers or those members set up alias accounts - It doesn't worry me which as it was all sorted ages ago and hasn't been a problem since.

There was and is no way of the admins checking if other people are using the same address so we couldn't tell who the real members were.

Of course I would expect a member to take some responsibility for someone else using their computer although it may be hard if it is shared (eg a computer in a lunch room)

And the person that deleted Lantana Jack isn't a moderator any more and hasn't been for a while so they can't do it again.

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by bparo.

More
9 years 2 months ago #155396 by Zoomtopz
Replied by Zoomtopz on topic Re: Learner plates
I don't mind th "L's"
Shows I'm a young'un amongst all you
"Old Blokes"

Zoomie

More
9 years 2 months ago #155397 by hayseed
Replied by hayseed on topic Re: Learner plates
Well Swishy has over 9000 posts & the rating system finish's at 6000....

We're gunna have to think of something to call Swishy once he hits 10,000 posts... ;D ;D

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

More
9 years 2 months ago #155398 by werkhorse
Replied by werkhorse on topic Re: Learner plates
Obsessed ?

;) ::) :P ;D

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same

9 years 2 months ago #155399 by
Replied by on topic Re: Learner plates
Seed I hope on the new software they take up the suggestion of not having a post count or any type of levels as then everyone might just feel like an equal.

Trevor

Time to create page: 0.497 seconds