Skip to main content

Thoughts on acquiring a 1973 Marshal Leyland?

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #168825 by Mrsmackpaul
third time lucky maybe with any luck dunno whats going on with forum click on submit and it takes me back to the home page when I try and attach photos so I'll try old school photo bucket

hope it works this time dunno what else to if it doesnt

Paul

Oh yeah put up 72 as well dunno if there is any difference between them I feel 73 might last year maybe ??? The all new G series Cab was out in 73

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Mrsmackpaul.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #168826 by hayseed

Mrsmackpaul wrote: third time lucky maybe with any luck dunno whats going on with forum click on submit and it takes me back to the home page when I try and attach photos

Paul

Paul,At a Guess I'd say your images are bigger than the 3MB limit.
Try posting 1-2 at a time & see if that works..

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

More
8 years 1 month ago #168832 by Mrsmackpaul
hayseed would it come with a message to tell me whats wrong if that was happening ??

Paul

More
8 years 1 month ago #168838 by Erik
They are up. Well done.

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #168839 by hayseed

Mrsmackpaul wrote: hayseed would it come with a message to tell me whats wrong if that was happening ??

Paul

Not always Paul.. Terry (Gryphon) is the best qualified here to Comment about this.
PS: Do you know how big your Pics are?

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by hayseed.

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #168848 by Mrsmackpaul

hayseed wrote:

Mrsmackpaul wrote: hayseed would it come with a message to tell me whats wrong if that was happening ??

Paul

Not always Paul.. Terry (Gryphon) is the best qualified here to Comment about this.
PS: Do you know how big your Pics are?

nah mate A4 page thats were my knowledge finishes

Paul

Paul, Hayseed is right, what you wanted to load was too big for the system and it just boots you out, next time hit the back button, remove your attachments and re-size them, the attach them again... phot bucket does the re-size automatically I think, which is why that worked.... SARGE

Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Sarge.

More
8 years 1 month ago #168854 by mammoth
Everything Pede said. There are not many around for two reasons - they were expensive compared to the Inters, Dodges etc, and the Ergo cab rusted out if not looked after. Often bought by government departments because of the quality spec and user friendly. The 505 motor is the 2nd generation of the 470. The Marshall is the six wheel version of the Comet and even though the manufacturers regarded it as a lightweight it is still heavier than many of it's contempories. Although it does have some Leyland components (the cab is actually made by Sankey) it is an AEC built in Southall - the real deal;. Grab it.

More
8 years 1 month ago #168868 by Mairjimmy
Erik I have sent you a PM. Find in channel 40 above
Colin

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

Time to create page: 0.492 seconds