Skip to main content

Scientific Explanation Required

More
6 years 1 week ago #193176 by Zuffen
I once picked up my Porsche 911 from service and when I next opened the bonnet there was a pair of small vice grips still attached to a bolt.

They didn't get them back either, and they never got the car back for any reason.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 week ago #193179 by IHScout
Many years ago I was in Adelaide checking my load before heading back to Melbourne. I had a pair of vice grips in my hand that I was going to return
to the trailer tool box when I got around to that side. Well when I go there I notice a rope that needed tightening so I sat the vice grips on top of the tool box with the handles resting on the tie down rail and of course forgot that they were there. 15 hours later I pulled up to unload in Melbourne and started untying ropes. When I got to the one I stopped to tighten, there were my vice grips still sitting there!!! How they stayed there without falling off I'll never know. :blink:

Dennis

More
6 years 6 days ago #193189 by wee-allis
Had to get into an old Inter tractor transmission for the first time ever and found a pair of cir-clip pliers and a pair of side cutters. Perfectly preserved in the oil. The owner, who had bought the tractor new, assured me it had never been apart.

Like John, he didn't get them either.

More
6 years 5 days ago #193248 by Eightpot
And how is it that ropes, hoses and electric cables always get tangled or caught up on things?

More
6 years 5 days ago #193264 by Mrsmackpaul
Mainly because we dont handle them right and try and take short cuts

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds