More
14 years 4 months ago #20185 by VicHung
Replied by VicHung on topic Re: Hoo'll B first

Next U'll B tell n me

the Earth Ain't flat

[ch9787]

Actually, in New Zealand the earth ain't flat, even if it is in OZ ;D ;D ;D

Here's the proof!

http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz350/vicandval/eartaintflat.jpg?t=1262558681

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Swishy
  • Topic Author
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
14 years 4 months ago #20186 by Swishy
Replied by Swishy on topic Re: Hoo'll B first

FWIW

From the Dik shon hairy @
clik here will get u the Dictionary

dec-ade[ch8194][ch8194]/[ch712]d[ch603]ke[ch618]d;
Use decade in a Sentence
See web results for decade
See images of decade

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

14 years 4 months ago #20187 by
Replied by on topic Re: Hoo'll B first
I think i will go with RS on this one swiho think he has a point just think 2009 years ago the earth got going we are now at 2009 + 4 so this we have 361 days to go till 2010 is official. :-/ :-/ :-/ I think. Dave

More
14 years 4 months ago #20188 by VicHung
Replied by VicHung on topic Re: Hoo'll B first

Az ewe no n eye no
no pic duz justice to the actual fall of the land
but u did good

[ch9787]

Thank you Swishy, I will accept that as a compliment from you; HAPPY NEW YEAR, whichever decade it is. ::) ::) ::)

More
14 years 4 months ago #20189 by ianoz
Replied by ianoz on topic Re: Hoo'll B first
Swishy ,mate why blame me ??? i got you in to nothing remember ,??? you started the thread ,i just stopped by and bit ,but didn't swallow the bait . ;D you got yourself into the mess ,you get yourself back out of it . and i Have not seen him post anywhere yet , ,but espesially if its ACME Billy ,Welcome to the circus . Ring master swishy seems to be failing to tame the lions here but never mind ,he will get back on his game shortly . He Always Does . ian .

• Swishy
  • Topic Author
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
14 years 4 months ago #20190 by Swishy
Replied by Swishy on topic Re: Hoo'll B first

Eeeee n Oz
GuddayM8

RE:i just stopped by and bit ,but didn't swallow the bait
Me thinks I got U
Hook,Line n Sinker
But th@ B OK
Coz I wont mention it
n nun will B the wizer
LOL

Take no notice of them other jokerz
cus they dunno wot year it iz/twaz
LOL
Twaz hope n U could count along with me n work out the decadez

Eye must have a glitch in me system
coz eye have truble counting
specially after 21
ifn u get my drift ;)

LOL

Cya
[ch9787]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #20191 by
Gday Swishy

Its one of the 'Jokerz'..who said he had finished on the decade subject.

But it is still going on... :D
I did say its a 50/50 thing.
I did say many will disagree with my theory, but
if you look at MY favourite dictionary 'wikipedia' you will see it gives a believable explanation :-
" Some writers like to point out that since the common calendar starts from the year 1, its first full decade contained the years from 1 to 10, the second decade from 11 to 20, and so on."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decade

Neither of us are right or wrong :)
Its a bit like the question of whether Zebras are black with white stripes, or white with black ones.

Its just a matter of opinion.
Its what makes life interesting

Can we just leave it there for fecks sake.
It just aint worth it !

Cheers
RS :)

More
14 years 4 months ago #20192 by ianoz
Replied by ianoz on topic Re: Hoo'll B first
Roland mate ,we got to keep swishy on his toes otherwise he will lose his edge ,next thing you know , he will be looking for an OLD Bedford to do up to take his two ton cat round the shows ;D . Ian .

14 years 4 months ago #20193 by
Gday Ian

Maybe DD would like to tender for the contract :D

Cheers
RS :)

14 years 4 months ago #20194 by
Vic - Just to redirect the thread away from contentious dating methods .. that's a great shot of some of your spectactular Kiwi mountain scenery .. but I have a question? ..

I see the rail line directly adjacent to the road .. without any kind of barrier. Are all the Kiwis such good drivers that they never ever manage to have prangs or leave the road anytime? I can see an accident waiting to happen here, with an errant truck leaving the road sometime, and colliding with a freight train, and creating a sizeable local disaster .. :o

Before anyone scoffs at the suggestion .. may I remind them of the prang in the western part of South Australia some years back (in an area where the rail line parallels the road, but is some 20-30 metres away from it) ..

An East-West truckie, travelling West, went to sleep .. ran off the Eyre Hwy .. into the roadside scrub .. where he promptly collided with a couple of car-carrier rail carriages, near the rear of a fully loaded freight train .. which was travelling the SAME DIRECTION as the truck! .. :o

The end result was several car-carriers derailed .. an overturned and wrecked semi .. about 100 wrecked new cars, that were hurtled left right and centre when the carriages he hit (and the ones behind) all went ar$e-up .. and a damage bill that reached several million dollars, when all the wreckage, train delays, and rail line repair was totalled up .. ::)

I could easily see a similar or worse situation developing in that NZ scene, if a truck ever left the road at any of those points where the rail line is close, and a train just happened to be coming along at the same time. A million-to-one chance? Don't bet on it. What would the chances be of a truckie colliding with a train in the remote areas of Australia? A lot higher than you'd think, as witnessed by the numerous truck-train collision disasters in recent years (Lismore, Kerang, and the Ghan crash, spring to mind immediately, but there's a lot more).

Time to create page: 0.569 seconds