Skip to main content
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configuration

Kenworth for Swishy

More
4 years 8 months ago #202084 by Lang
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationKenworth for Swishy was created by Lang
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationThis would have to be right up your alley Swishy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Swishy
  • Away
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
4 years 8 months ago #202086 by Swishy
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Swishy on topic Kenworth for Swishy
Lang m80
Noice find
but aint 4 me
pitty the poor joker th@ trys to get th@ engineered to Rd Register
need deep pokets n longer arms
LOL
cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
4 years 8 months ago #202115 by grandad
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by grandad on topic Kenworth for Swishy
Think Swishy might like this one

In the early 1970s, Kenworth chief Bill Gross decided to build a pickup truck as a company toy. Company chairman Chuck Pigott decided the truck would make a nice parting gift to retiring board member and longtime Kenworth exec Murray Aitken. The truck was given to Aitken on a lifetime loan, but Aitken and Gross were supposedly at such odds that Aitken simply parked the truck and let it deteriorate for years. After Aitken's death in 1988, Kenworth restored the pickup.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: roKWiz, Southbound

More
4 years 8 months ago #202165 by roKWiz
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by roKWiz on topic Kenworth for Swishy
I wonder how many Kenworth would have sold if they had built a ute.

Heritage Stonemason
In order that the labour of centuries past may not be in vain during the centuries to come... D. Did

More
4 years 8 months ago #202167 by Lang
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Lang on topic Kenworth for Swishy
Their biggest selling option would have been a lifetime subscription to a chiropractor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 235mack, roKWiz

More
4 years 8 months ago #202173 by roKWiz
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by roKWiz on topic Kenworth for Swishy
I would still prefer one of these over a Thai trophy truck, at least the pick up bed isn't hanging 3/4 past the rear axle.

Heritage Stonemason
In order that the labour of centuries past may not be in vain during the centuries to come... D. Did

Time to create page: 0.477 seconds