Skip to main content

WHITE TIPPER

More
14 years 2 months ago #22750 by white9000
WHITE TIPPER was created by white9000
Hi all, my name is steve and i have a 1975 white 9000 tipper which i use in my excavation business.i have owned it for 23 years.It has got a 871T in it with a 15 OD behind it with 38000lbs diffs on hendrickson.Over the years i have had it,i have replaced or rebuilt every thing in it except the gearbox.It originally had a 871 natural in it but when it got a bit tired about 9 years ago i had the 871T built from scratch and put it in.I have replaced the old ram type steering to full power steering and have put a 6 tonne front axle under it.the list goes on, but it has been a great truck to own.I will try to put some pics on if i can work out how to do it.Might have to get the experts (kids) in to help. regards Steve.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #22751 by ianoz
Replied by ianoz on topic Re: WHITE TIPPER
Hi Steve ,Welcome to the forum . Yes mate ,better get the kids on the job . The white :D owners club here will be hanging out for those photos . Ian .

14 years 2 months ago #22752 by
Replied by on topic Re: WHITE TIPPER
Welcome Steve -
MUST HAVE PLENTY OF PHOTOS PLEASE !!!!!!!
for all those who own Whites ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) and for those who don't especially Bedphord owners :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
14 years 2 months ago #22753 by Swishy
Replied by Swishy on topic Re: WHITE TIPPER

Hi Wheelr

RE:for all those who own Whites

ifn we wanted a White truck
we'd jist go visit a good paint store n buy it by the bucketfull

LOL

Cya
[ch9787]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

14 years 2 months ago #22754 by
Replied by on topic Re: WHITE TIPPER
SWISHY great photos of Lardner Park by the way . I reckon you added a few photos of the modern stuff just to build up everybodys' perception that it was a great big show - sadly not .
for those who own 4 liters of DULUX WHITE ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) AND FOR THOSE WHO DON'T OWN A WHITE ANYTHING :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
IS THAT BETTER SWISHMYSTER ?

More
14 years 2 months ago #22755 by white9000
Replied by white9000 on topic Re: WHITE TIPPER
hi all, trying to put some pics on but not real great with computers.i"ve been tryin for a couple of hours to do it. we have a mac computer, not sure if that is the problem.will keep trying though.

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
14 years 2 months ago #22756 by Swishy
Replied by Swishy on topic Re: WHITE TIPPER

Dulux 9000
Gudday M8

LOL

HiWheelr haz me all stired up
LOL

clik on these animations i did a few years back

Make u're images smaller
www.hcvc.com.au/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1186135815

Use n a FREE host site
www.hcvc.com.au/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1186134881

there R others th@ offer the same like photobucket etc

Cya
[ch9787]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
14 years 2 months ago #22757 by atkipete
Replied by atkipete on topic Re: WHITE TIPPER
I reckon Lardner Park was a great show and full marks to the Traf club and all who came along. If certain truck dealers don't want to front that is going to save them money in the short term but does not look good. A couple of trucks, a tent with some switched on sales people. Just show your customers that you are there.

More
14 years 2 months ago #22758 by theroadbossman
Replied by theroadbossman on topic Re: WHITE TIPPER
Welcome White 9000!
The boys are right, this place is a little bit like the White owners club (when it wants to be) and they are also right in that we love to look at piccy's! Can you bribe the kids to get some up? If not, maybe the resident HCVC compooter guru Swishy may even be able to help - c'mon Swish, us White fella's are hangin' out for some new pic's mate!!! Don't take any offence to Swishy callin' ya "Dulux 9000" he's just jealous 'cause I reckon he wishes he had a White instead of all his Mack's :D.

Anyway, I'm only a new member and you will be hard pushed trying to find a better, more knowledgeable, and funny bunch of guys anywhere - even including Swishy!!!
cheers,
Bretto ;)
Another PROUD White (RoadBoss) owner

Austral Tourmaster with 6V92T mechanical

More
14 years 2 months ago #22759 by Jake Brake
Replied by Jake Brake on topic Re: WHITE TIPPER
Welcome to the forum Steve, looking forward to seeing a few pics of your White 9000. And yes there are a few White truck fans amongst us here. What year was it built and what's its chassis number?
Cheers Ray

White the greatest name in trucks.

Time to create page: 0.514 seconds