Skip to main content

Fuel pump kit

More
13 years 11 months ago #28774 by jumpstart231
Fuel pump kit was created by jumpstart231
Hi
I'm new to this, hopefully someone can help.
I have a 1962 AB 160 / WB 153 the engine number is
AGD 26420490 I believe it's 281 ci 6 cyl. I'm after a
fuel pump kit to rebuild it. I'm not sure were to get one from. Can anyone lead me in right direction?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #28775 by
Replied by on topic Re: Fuel pump kit
G'day,
Most autoshops like Repco, Bursons etc should be able to order one if for you. Goss still make kits for your model (see application chart below)..

I think your engine may be a 264ci, not 281ci (according to the prefix of the engine number you supplied)

-Stu

More
13 years 11 months ago #28776 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Re: Fuel pump kit
going from the engine number I would expect the engine to be a 264 not a 281. the 3 digits after the letters in the engine number signify the size, in cubic inches, of when the motor left the factory.

From the engine number I can tell you it was cast in the Geelong Tractor Factory (A = Australian) and it is a Gold Diamond motor.

After that I am out of knowledge! ;)

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
13 years 11 months ago #28777 by jumpstart231
Replied by jumpstart231 on topic Re: Fuel pump kit

G'day,
Most autoshops like Repco, Bursons etc should be able to order one if for you. Goss still make kits for your model (see application chart below)..

I think your engine may be a 264ci, not 281ci (according to the prefix of the engine number you supplied)

-Stu

Thank you very much that that helps heeps

More
13 years 11 months ago #28778 by jumpstart231
Replied by jumpstart231 on topic Re: Fuel pump kit

going from the engine number I would expect the engine to be a 264 not a 281. the 3 digits after the letters in the engine number signify the size, in cubic inches, of when the motor left the factory.

From the engine number I can tell you it was cast in the Geelong Tractor Factory (A = Australian) and it is a Gold Diamond motor.

After that I am out of knowledge! ;)

Thanks heeps . Very interesting

Time to create page: 0.459 seconds