Skip to main content

HR licence

More
15 years 9 months ago #3218 by kennymopar
Replied by kennymopar on topic Re: HR licence
esp if the passengers are kiwis ..they would be doing the HAKA !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #3219 by
Replied by on topic Re: HR licence
I was told the other day anything higher than a HR Licence you have to be driving on a regular basics or it drops back to a HR i don't know how they prove it.
When my Licence was renewed they left off HB but i dont care. Dave

More
15 years 9 months ago #3220 by geoffa
Replied by geoffa on topic Re: HR licence
Yes, in NSW they can and do check log book entries against Safe-T-Cam records.

My son has two trucks, a Kenwoth T401 26ft tautliner and an Isuzu FVM1400 26ft tautliner. His driver takes the Kenworth from Dubbo to Cobar on Monday night returning Tuesday morning. My son does a short trip Dubbo to Narromine in the Isuzu on Tuesday morning, he then takes the Kenworth to Lightning Ridge on Tuesday night returning on Wednesday. A few weeks ago whilst returning from Lightning Ridge in the Kenworth, he was stopped by the RTA at Walgett about midday on the Wednesday.

They took his logbook to their vehicle, came back and said " Your logbook shows you were in Dubbo at 10.00am yesterday morning but the Safe-T-Cam has this truck coming through Nyngan at the same time, please explain ".

"If you look more closely at my log book entries you will find yesterday morning I was driving a truck with a different registration number ".

More
15 years 9 months ago #3221 by atkipete
Replied by atkipete on topic Re: HR licence
Yeah, you have to be careful filling out that logbook, they will use it to hang you when it suits them. Not sure why safe t cam hasnt been bought in down here, still some operators bending the rules big time.
They will never stop drivers doing local all day , putting it down as a rest break, and then overnight to Sydney or Adelaide.

More
15 years 7 months ago #3222 by kennymopar
..they will never stop drivers doing local all day,putting it down as a rest break,and then overnite to sydney or Adelaide ..

thats what the new logbook "drivers diary" can pick up on ..you need to use it as soon as you jump into your heavy vehicle ..your first entry starts the moment you leave your driveway ..no more of "no logbook" because your less than 100kms from home

15 years 7 months ago #3223 by
Replied by on topic Re: HR licence
At what weight is this new diary going to be used on dose it start at 12 ton or what ??? :-/ :-/, Dave

More
15 years 7 months ago #3224 by kennymopar
yep 12 ton & over

More
13 years 8 months ago #3225 by Andy Wright
Replied by Andy Wright on topic Re: HR licence
How did everyone go with their logobooks to and from Alice? Anyone get it looked at by the mermaids?

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
13 years 8 months ago #3226 by kennymopar2
Replied by kennymopar2 on topic Re: HR licence
ive heard theres not many government facilitated rest areas or toilets in the NT .. logbook pages come in handy sometimes 8-)

More
13 years 8 months ago #3227 by IHScout
Replied by IHScout on topic Re: HR licence
No logbook checks for us, but we did get stopped for fruit fly inspection at Renmark. Lucky Sarge had all the right permits for his two boxes of apples.

Dennis

Time to create page: 0.479 seconds