Skip to main content

HR licence

More
13 years 8 months ago #3228 by Andy Wright
Replied by Andy Wright on topic Re: HR licence
LOL, so he did the freight thing or he just likes his apples?

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #3229 by IHScout
Replied by IHScout on topic Re: HR licence
The story of the apples is that Sarge's ACCO used to be used to cart apples from Harcourt to Melbourne, so when he told the original owner of his pending trip to Alice he was given two boxes of apples to take to add to the nostalgia of the journey. So we ate apples all the way up and back, gave most of a box to Basil and his crew and still had apples to give away to anyone who stopped to talk about the truck.

Dennis

More
13 years 7 months ago #3230 by Colin
Replied by Colin on topic Re: HR licence
When I got my HR licence I was ask what would be my problem if I had to get a tow truck to take me to a garage for repares, but I had to tow the tow truck???
I couldn't think why.
The tester said i had to come up with an answer!!!!
I didn't .
He said if my brakes failed,and I towed the tow truck,
the tow truck could act as my brakes if I needed to stop.
News for him, the bloody thing had air brakes that lock on if the system fails. >:(
Colin

More
13 years 7 months ago #3231 by Andy Wright
Replied by Andy Wright on topic Re: HR licence

The story of the apples is that Sarge's ACCO used to be used to cart apples from Harcourt to Melbourne, so when he told the original owner of his pending trip to Alice he was given two boxes of apples to take to add to the nostalgia of the journey. So we ate apples all the way up and back, gave most of a box to Basil and his crew and still had apples to give away to anyone who stopped to talk about the truck.

Ah, that's right, now I remember. Thanks, Dennis. Any pics of the apple shipment?

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
13 years 7 months ago #3232 by IHScout
Replied by IHScout on topic Re: HR licence
Sorry, we ate all the evidence, but I think we should encourage Sarge to make a repeat performance for Sandown especially as the ACCO's sister truck is going to be there.

Dennis

Time to create page: 0.437 seconds