Skip to main content

Ol Trucks...we love em!

More
12 years 6 months ago #62849 by grumpy
Replied by grumpy on topic Re: Ol Trucks...we love em!
I have been reading Lorry Builders' adventures to a couple of the Arab Hay Haulers here in Saudi. They always p*ss emselves laughing......what's even worse is they think it's all true. The want to start a "Lorry Builder Fan Club" here in Dammam. There ya go Lorry.......you are an intanashunel celebrity now. :D :D :D :D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #62850 by hayseed
Replied by hayseed on topic Re: Ol Trucks...we love em!

I have been reading Lorry Builders' adventures to a couple of the Arab Hay Haulers here in Saudi. They always p*ss emselves laughing......'swhat even worse is they think it's all true. The want to start a "Lorry Builder Fan Club" here in Dammam. There ya go Lorry.......you are an intanashunel celebrity now. :D :D :D :D

Grumpt WTF do'ya mean

......what's even worse is they think it's all true

You haven't been getting "reverse charge" phonecalls all hours of the day & night :'( :'(,
Complaining that the utes' got pistonbroke :-? :-? :-?

You just let those arabs think that ;) ;) ;)

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

More
12 years 6 months ago #62851 by Lorry Builder

Gees Lorry , That Datsum is certainly a Classic . Good to see ya found a bit of shade to work in .

Ya knose , that my place is only 2 hours up the road from Bundy Shame you didn't get a bit more up the track . Could use so Exspurt advise on restoring me B61 . Some clowns been playing around with it,they stuck another gearstick init.Probably as a joke . Who has ever heard of two gear sticks in a m,ack :D ;).

Arrr yeer gday fellas Lorry Builder ere...
Bundy! Dont tell me about bludy Bundy ive drank about as much about that joint as ive seen!
Dont wurry about that Mick 361 Ianozz, i arr had a fair bit to do with then ol girls..
i reckn youll find its got one stick for the gears and one for the hoist up and down and maybe another one for the Powa Taken off.
Don't go tryin any fancy triple clutchin tryin to get 4th PTO whilel ya sootin along the highway....itll end in tears ay!
Just stick ta handlin one stick while ya drivin and youll be right ay! :-/
Arr yeer should be 'ome lata tonite, got that Uterus sorted out for Ol mate..and we are back on the track.
Just sittin ere with tha soft top cumputa, got meself one of them Wyless Broadbean gadgets, bluddy WWW's everywhere i want now ay!
Some cleva buggas down there at the Reamsta phone shop...mind you i tried ta tell the yung jockey down there we've ad wirelessessss fa bluddy years!
He wasnt clued up enuff ta wire is WWW's inta me SE9 Roadstar though......
Finally got a call from that bluddy Chocs last night...
'ees been doin a fair bit of country work too.. no fone service stations where ees been he reckons! :-/
I gotta meet im at Pat Melunheds at Why Westalong, parrently Ol mate Melunhed is cleanun up the yard..
Gotta make room for a big project he says..
Must be bluddy big ay!
member seein a few piccys a while back....looked like a C200 1418 leyland ta me...ya'd get a duzzen of them off bluddy Sarge at Midstands Reckers! :D
Anyway Chocs has got BocGas settin up a bulk terminal at Melunheds yard...reckons theyll be on the oxy torch fa weeks! :o
Its a wunder ol Chocs didnt shuv the bluddy Murry Rivva up a bit an drive the China boat inta town!
Wurries me that boy............buyin up all that ol gear and storin it in China.......what if they don't give it back when he needs it! then ell be buggard! :'(
Told him theres plenty a room in Ustrailya! Bugga storin it overseas! ::) Still...ya cant put brains in monuments Ay! ;D
So anyway thats what Ol Lorrys up to ay! I can be anywhere with me WWW's now and sorta giv ya an upta date update sorta :-/
Gotta email from Ol Grumpy the utha day..reckons ees got all sorta a drama with his Benzworths gettin sand in em all the bluddy time!
Straintend him out though...Keep the windos up ya bluudy clown! drivin around all bluddy day in the dessert with tha windoes down..watta ya expect!
I tell ya...ya really gotta wunda about some of these Ol Mate yung blokes! :-/

Righto..ill tell ya sumthen else tooo ay...
If ya wanna get the Lorry Builder fan club website entry password...ya better be bluddy good ay!!

good on me
see ya! :D
LB

• Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #62852 by
Replied by on topic Re: Ol Trucks...we love em!
It appears an "old mate" came across Lorry Builder, when he was parked up on his way to Merryburra, and having a BBQ .. and he sent me a sneaked pic of Lorry having a feed.
Once again, we note Lorry's brilliant engineering ability .. with his quick modification, to knock up a BBQ fork for snags .. that has led to such excellent restoration work, on Lorrys behalf! Onya, Lorry!! :D

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #62853 by Lorry Builder
Arr yerr gday fellas Lorry Builder ere..
just thought id get a picha for yas
this is of one ov the buggies i put tagether a while back.
Its a 4 speed roadrambler, with a pto joey box, hoist stick high n low, with a extra stick for ya goin real slow..
gives ya 4 gears goin forward and one gear goin backwards.
And a whole lotta noise if ya bugga things up Ay!
that utha lever way ova the utha side is the quickstart fa when ya loose ya keys...saves ya shot'n out the starta with a screwdriva ay!
Might pay ol Ozzian to write sum of this down on the dash of the G61 :-/

good on me
LB :-/

Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Lorry Builder.

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #62854 by Lorry Builder
Arr yeerr Lorry Builder ere,,
Bluudy Wal, cant elp imself! since he got tha camera fa is birthdy...nuthins a secret!
Righto eres anutha good design for a barby for yoo blokes..

Good on me
LB :-/

Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Lorry Builder.

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
12 years 6 months ago #62855 by Swishy
Replied by Swishy on topic Re: Ol Trucks...we love em!

LB

Gudday M80

Gr8 Thread

Az U B a much travelled joker
n lived on/off the road
have U got any U Bute menus to keep the worms away

Q:? is Lorry a po@ also?
n can U shoot uz one

Cya
[ch9787]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
12 years 6 months ago #62856 by hayseed
Replied by hayseed on topic Re: Ol Trucks...we love em!
Hey Lorry, Can you stop giving out My Phone No. PLEEEEESE.
Just had another reverse charge call from the Hebel Pub :o
Apparently they want that New fancy WWW address of your's ::)While you were waiting for Chocs' to run those parts up for you. You hoked in & helped out with a bit of maintanance about the Pub.

Old Mate the Publican, said that his kids took some Piccy's of you & the boys helping out....

Here's one of you lot fixing the power pole.

And here's another of you guys fixing the Kids Air conditioner.

Anyway give us your WWW addy, so I can let'em know.

& Lorry STOP giving out My Phone No.
It's a good job i rang up through the week & got one of them fancy 1800 Phones.So's it doesn't cost me anything ;D ;D

PS: lorry mate, The barmaid Sue Grabit, sends her love :-* :-* and wants to know why you haven't rang like you promised :'( :'(

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

More
12 years 6 months ago #62857 by Lorry Builder
Arrr yeer g'day fellas lorry Builder ere'

Arr yerr Ayseed, the WWW is on the way, just waitn for Ol mate to finish the wirelee wirin! :-X
I gotta few rexipes Swishy and a few powems too...
'Eres on i strapped out for ya special!

While travlin along a dusty track
Steerin me old, triple stick mack
I come across a broken down truck
A bloke named Kanga, right outa luck
He

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
12 years 6 months ago #62858 by Swishy
Replied by Swishy on topic Re: Ol Trucks...we love em!

Good one LB

we nose where U cumm n from

LOL

;D LOL ;D

Cya

[ch9786]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

Time to create page: 0.574 seconds