Skip to main content

Ol Trucks...we love em!

More
12 years 5 months ago #62859 by Lorry Builder
Arr yeer G

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #62860 by ianoz
Replied by ianoz on topic Re: Ol Trucks...we love em!
Hey Lorry , I hope thel is feeling OK .Heard there is a bug going round making ladies feel realy crook in the mornings ;). Want to be carefull with that trevs mowing service , Heard he uses out of date gear ,with out metal detectors on it ..

Mate this is what you need 8-).
www.flickr.com/photos/just-a-mere/4007778084/

More
12 years 5 months ago #62861 by grumpy
Replied by grumpy on topic Re: Ol Trucks...we love em!
GEEZ LORRY......this is better than Kingswood Country. The guys here just love it.

http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/grumpyjeffs/LB2.jpg?t=1324097116

• Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #62862 by
Replied by on topic Re: Ol Trucks...we love em!
I reckon Lorry needs to put his capable skills to work, to redesign those stupid mowers, so that they can cope with a bit of metal hidden in the grass! ::)
I reckon a Lorry-built mower, fitted with a 'dozer blade, incorporating a metal detector, ought to do the trick! 8-)

Geez, this is such a brilliant idea, I ought to patent it and let Lorry build it under licence!
But .. I reckon that Lorry is too smart to pay licencing monies, though .. it would cut too deeply into the beer money! :D

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #62863 by Lorry Builder
Got Wal ta take a few piccys of Lorry for yas..
Lorry on the mower repairs....

good on me
LB :-/

Geez this grass is long..shoulda cut it last year! ;D
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by Lorry Builder.

More
12 years 5 months ago #62864 by Lorry Builder
Lorry on the repairs....

good on me

More
12 years 5 months ago #62865 by Lorry Builder
Lorry on the fizz....

Good on me

More
12 years 5 months ago #62866 by ianoz
Replied by ianoz on topic Re: Ol Trucks...we love em!
For my 1000th post ,i could not think of any greater pleasure than posting to the Great Lorry Builder . Those photos Wal took truly show the mystic that is Lorry builder . To see the tools a true professional uses , Awe inspiring . Just i bit disapointed we did not get to see the brand of Fizz thats fires you into action ..
You are not related to this guy are you . The way you wear that hat makes me wonder .

• Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #62867 by
Lorry

I recon we can do a trade if you come and fix my 7291 inter i recon i could fix the grass problem, just gotta make sure that you havent got any water hydrants anywhere around cause i have a tendancy of finding them, and them old bits laying around they come out the back of the slasher lookin in better condition than they go in.

Trevor

• Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #62868 by
There's something a bit suss here. Firstly, that pic of Lorry with a set & ring combination spanner in his hand, shows he's just performing for the camera! ::)
Everyone knows, that a man of true skills, has a selection on hand, of a large range of chisels .. and that Lorry would normally be seen chiselling that nut off with a BFH, and his largest chisel! :-?

Once the nut was properly rounded, a real man of skills, would then grab the rounded-off nut with a big pair of Vise-Grips .. or better still, a pair of 24" Stillsons .. and then proceed to butcher it into an unrecognisable shape! :o
I know this fer sure, because I've often come across components, where Lorry has been in there before me!! :o

The second point I'd like to make, is .. that in 6 of the 8 pics of Lorry .. he's just laying in the shade!
This truly indicates that Lorry is nothing more than a shade-tree mechanic! I think he's been having a lend of us, all along!! ::)
Those Japanese work boots don't fool me, either! I reckoned he borrowed them (and the BFH's), for the photo shoot! Everyone KNOWS that a real man of skills, operates BAREFOOT! :-?

Time to create page: 0.575 seconds