Skip to main content

very expensive bolts

More
15 years 4 months ago #6114 by IHScout
Replied by IHScout on topic Re: very expensive bolts
Well now thanks to Andy you've got a reason to go, because you've got to be the support vehicle to the TK Bedford. And as for what we are buying, I don't think we are buying anything, but SmithyPete's got a nice big shed to hide things behind so he might be buying quite a lot of things.. if you get my drift. ;) Of course the ACCO will be required to bring these things home 'cause I hear those N series Volvo's are pretty unreliable :D

Dennis

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #6115 by Sarge
Replied by Sarge on topic Re: very expensive bolts
Bro
Seeing as how we now have Andy as a break down vehicle to run with us, how about we chuck a Scout on top...
you might want to check out the floor of the tray first though. and I need to see a man about some ramps.

I already mentioned it to the cook, just after she left to room.... so far so good.

:-? :-? :-?

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

More
15 years 4 months ago #6116 by Andy Wright
You blokes carry the Scout and I'll carry the fuel. At least we'll be able to get a good camp fire going in the evening...

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
15 years 4 months ago #6117 by IHScout
Replied by IHScout on topic Re: very expensive bolts
I was thinking about a KS5 Inter.... Alright stoplaughing. 10 years of planning is going to pay off next year and a full resto will happen before 2010.

Probably....

Maybe..

;D ;D ;D ;D

Dennis

More
15 years 4 months ago #6118 by Blacksmithpete
Well now scouts picking on the volvo
your stuff can sit outside the shed
Just some food for thought the volvo is equiped with 350 litre beer fridge most people would fit a fuel tank that big

and it will be half way there

Pete

Time to create page: 0.427 seconds