Skip to main content

tricy watzit

• Topic Author
12 years 8 months ago #59043 by
Replied by on topic Re: tricy watzit
Newto - The acid in apples is Malic acid, not Citric acid. Citric acid is in citrus fruits .. lemons, limes, oranges, mandarins, grapefruit.

Apples are one of Natures greatest health foods out. The old adage about "an apple a day keeps the doctor away", is spot on.

Assessor - There's nothing stopping Kirky from coming back and dishing out some more bagging! Taking ya marbles and going home, means ya get lonely!! :D
It's better to play in the rough and tumble of the game, and be prepared to take back, what ya give out!! :D

Kirky bagged me, and I bagged him back, but I don't hold any grudges against him. I know he's got a lot of accumulated knowledge, and he's welcome back anytime! 8-)

As Swishy says .. Toughen up, Buttercup!! .. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #59044 by newto
Replied by newto on topic Re: tricy watzit
ONETRACK,
i stand corrected on the acid name...lol....but whatever its name it worked!
as for 'ole mate....i remember you copped it too!

in kirkys defence....he's one very smart man with a very short fuse.....we worked together at cummins lansvale in the 70's....he started there b4 me,we worked together later on field service,i made service manager and on 1 occasion (after he had left cummins) i hired him as a subcontractor (a 1st back then)to repair billy mercieca's kt450 when it failed to function....i got hauled before the senior management,but survived,and billys truck got fixed in record time.
later,when i had my own business kirky subbied to me for many years until we had a falling out,(he still carries a grudge,i dont,even offered to have a drink for old times sake but he's not interested)...sooooooo,assessor,dont meddle where you dont know the facts........but....in closing .......kirky is one really special,very talented guy, i think he's just getting grumpier as he's getting older.....cheers kirky!!

More
12 years 8 months ago #59045 by Andy Wright
Replied by Andy Wright on topic Re: tricy watzit
Question answered, thread locked.

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

Time to create page: 0.436 seconds