Skip to main content

User Name

11 years 2 months ago #107447 by
Replied by on topic Re: User Name
oldscrapman

great to see all posts on the forum, sometimes we might come across as a bit to agressive, but 99.9% of us wont bite "To Hard" keep up the 1 finger typing as thats all i still use.

And to all the other lookers sure would be a lot more fun if you all joined in.

Its just like asking someone out for the first time, sometimes you got knocked back, but dont think that ever stopped us from trying again.

But if you are still a bit shy just PM someone that makes you feel comfortable and im sure they will help you thru the maze of posting.

Trevor

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #107448 by MMKNJL
Replied by MMKNJL on topic Re: User Name
Didn't onetrack go down this road about a year ago?

Max

More
11 years 2 months ago #107449 by old scrapman
Replied by old scrapman on topic Re: User Name
Swishy
Tis a hobby i like very much and the standard of restored trucks i find incredible,especially the storeys of behind the scenes and people are fascinating.
Your spelling is readable mines not but with spell check i get there .
SloSpeed
Getting told i couldn't do some thing or idea wood not work was all i needed to prove i could and watt i want to get across to others reading but not posting is that i figured it out with help and to have a go too i am still learning.
peter

More
11 years 2 months ago #107450 by geoffb
Replied by geoffb on topic Re: User Name
Scrapman
After a few fizzys drinks we all talk lefthandcantonse I think

More
11 years 2 months ago #107451 by Andy Wright
Replied by Andy Wright on topic Re: User Name
What you'll find here, Pete, is that no one takes themselves too seriously. We're all here to learn and share. Roland would not have meant any offense by his comments. If anything he would have been taking the mickey ... something that doesn't always come across in typed words as there's no tone of voice etc.

If you do have a problem, send a private message org eat in touch with one of the mod or admin guys for a chat. We're all here for the love of old trucks and the mateship that comes with it. Getting antsy about something someone might have said is a waste of effort (plus if there's issues, the admin guys can sort it) and takes the enjoyment away from the trucks.

Crack on, mate! Looking forward to hearing some stories and maybe some pics from your adventures. If you have probs with your posts, just drop me a line.

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
11 years 2 months ago #107452 by RocksnRoses
Replied by RocksnRoses on topic Re: User Name

........that would clean up a (bloody great load of dead wood).....

Jeepers, a bloke might have to smarten up, or he'll get the chop! :o :o :o

RnR.

11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #107453 by
.....if anything...we've all got hides like elephants .. but a mature age truckie typing on a keyboard.... usually with one finger.... can sometimes possibly bring out the greatest of defensive armament if the poor bloke gets ''pinged'' for this or that ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D...

...after a while, when a bloke has made a few posts.....it doesn't matter what any bugger thinks ;) ;) ;) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

More
11 years 2 months ago #107454 by Mairjimmy
Replied by Mairjimmy on topic Re: User Name
Peter,
Don't worry to much about spelling, there is a bloke on here that has over 6000 posts and he does not spell to many words right but everybody reads what he said ;) ;)LOL[better put that in, he might think I am serious]There is a dictionary on the computer someplace with computer langauge,Iv'e had a look one time but I will stick to the langauge I know. Stick with it Peter it will get easier.I was a long time looker before I put my 1st post on but with the help of my daughter I was on here,spelling I am a shocker ,but with a dictionary on the desk I manage. :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8-) :-? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-/ :-* :'( and look at all the faces you can pull. Only 11 post to go to make it 200 and I will have a new licence.
Colin

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #107455 by Bobsboy
Replied by Bobsboy on topic Re: User Name
And

He who makes no mistakes,
makes nothing.

(An old guy told me that. . . whaen I was a young guy.)

lol
-b

Mucking about on the edge
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Bobsboy.

11 years 1 month ago #107456 by
I have been on here a long time just look at my post and everyone loves to have go at me but hey thats what happens when you own a BEDFORD I cnt help it there JEALOUS. ;) ;) ;)Dave

Time to create page: 0.511 seconds