Skip to main content

WHITE ROAD BOSS

More
14 years 5 months ago #18131 by olddog
WHITE ROAD BOSS was created by olddog
hi. I am rebuilding a 1978 road boss and i am looking for a right side donaldson 14" aircleaner and mounts and if possible a workshop manual with a wireing diagram please. Regards Shane.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #18132 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: WHITE ROAD BOSS
Where abouts are you?

More
14 years 5 months ago #18133 by melonreo
Replied by melonreo on topic Re: WHITE ROAD BOSS
CAM,,
you gonna stalk this white owner are you ;D ;D ;D

More
14 years 5 months ago #18134 by bigcam
Well it`s no good telling him where all the bits are if he lives in Broome is it?
Had a chat to old mate with the 4000 just before, sounds like it ain`t the only thing hiding in the shed. I can feel a bit of forward reconnisance coming on,he's only about 8 hours west of here. Might be a good 2 day trip with drinking the Barbed Wire in a different location thrown in.

More
14 years 4 months ago #18135 by Jake Brake
Replied by Jake Brake on topic Re: WHITE ROAD BOSS
Hi Shane have you tried the truck wreckers in Daylesford in Victoria they had a Road Boss they where wrecking.You might find an aircleaner there.

White the greatest name in trucks

White the greatest name in trucks.

More
14 years 4 months ago #18136 by bigcam
There's a couple of Road Boss's in Just Trucks,one looks like it's around Toowoomba,no motor,$3,500.

More
13 years 11 months ago #18137 by olddog
Replied by olddog on topic Re: WHITE ROAD BOSS
Hi I have now got the aircleaner but there must be a lot more ROADBOSSES around the country. I saw 4 on the pacific highway near BOWEN IN QLD when I was there last month, someone must have info on the where abouts of more and the parts surely.

More
13 years 7 months ago #18138 by olddog
Replied by olddog on topic Re: WHITE ROAD BOSS
Hi. I see there is another looking for an air cleaner, they are just like hens teeth. The road boss is nearly finished and ready to work. It is all worth it when you see the end product, no paint job yet but that will be next year's project. The inside of the cab is almost complete and thats important..

More
13 years 7 months ago #18139 by bigcam
Old Dog, the aircleaner will probobly be just a 14" Donaldson, they use the same ones on Kenworth, and early Western Star. You can probobly get a new one from Donaldson. I got new brackets for mine off donaldson.

Time to create page: 0.514 seconds