Skip to main content

1985 MACK R600 Wiring Harness Or Diagram

More
14 years 4 months ago #18633 by sutherlandmac
Hi new to the forum. I have a 1985 mack R600 that I am currently in the process of rebuilding for use as a workhorse on our farm. have recently replaced the cab as she was shot from years of work as a water carrier. New cab is solid however was stored in a shipping container and the wiring is shot. had it checked by a skilled auto spark and it was deemed irrepairable, wont even take solder disintergrates on contact, the price of a new wiring harness from mack is obscene! around 5k! to this end I'm searching for any leads regarding a serviceable secondhand or after market wiring harness or even a wiring diagram so that a harness could be produced. thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 4 months ago #18634 by
All mack wiring diagrams are not the same
they are usualy made for each customer spec
thats a general diagram
and i cant get it any bigger

14 years 4 months ago #18635 by

14 years 4 months ago #18636 by
Give Mack Trucks a call with your chasis number
Thet may have a line setting ticket for the truck
I you have a friendyy sparky you will be ok
If ont there is a lot of hours in making a complete harness $$$$$$$$$$$$.........Mark

14 years 4 months ago #18637 by
Give this mob a try -
vintage wiring harness

I have used them for my 1927 chev truck and they were great . Even better if you have an original sample , and price was very reasonable too ,
regards Clarke .

www.vinwire.com.au/index.htm

More
13 years 8 months ago #18638 by ducky698
Hi, I am redoing mine now and have used a hot rod universal harness, 450.00bucks from Armadale Auto parts in WA its a nice thick harness and fairly user friendly.

Grant

Time to create page: 0.560 seconds