Skip to main content

rego

More
13 years 7 months ago #34045 by slimline
rego was created by slimline
how could i find out what the first rego number was on a 76 model kenny,i checked the kenworth del papers but is not marked.cheers :

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #34046 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Re: rego
what state are you in or more importantly do you know what state the truck was first sold in as that will help others answer your question

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
13 years 7 months ago #34047 by Eddy
Replied by Eddy on topic Re: rego
do the delivery papers have the dealer listed?

Be it firearms or V8 engines, the question is not "why should you have them?"
, but "who are you to demand that I justify them?"

More
13 years 7 months ago #34048 by slimline
Replied by slimline on topic Re: rego
yer the truck was sold at k.t.s victoria,and i think it would hav had i.s. plates.

More
13 years 7 months ago #34049 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Re: rego
In Victoria VicRoads have passed the pre 1985 records to the Association of Motoring Clubs. Vicroads did remove the owner details though so you can find it rego but not its owner. more details available at www.aomc.asn.au/eng®records.htm

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
13 years 7 months ago #34050 by Andy Wright
Replied by Andy Wright on topic Re: rego
Cam suggested on another thread to contact KW as they hold records. Perhaps they would have recorded rego details at time of purchase (or is it just build data?)?

Is Pat Hutchings (?) still around? Met him at Sandown 06 but haven't heard from him since. He was pretty clever KWhopper-wise.

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
13 years 7 months ago #34051 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: rego
Andy, manufacturers don't record rego details, as a truck isn't registered until after it is built. They will record the customers name if it has been ordered, but if it's a dealer that has ordered a stock truck, there won't be a customers name either. This is the build sheet for my Road Boss, which is now nothing like it was built.

More
13 years 7 months ago #34052 by Andy Wright
Ah righto, Cam, cheers. Thought maybe the KW records would track it to the dealer etc. Ah well.

I got the standard package from the Mack Museum for my B61 and it detailed where it was headed in Australia (not that that was hard to work out anyway) but then it was part of an order with one other. LOL.

More
13 years 7 months ago #34053 by slimline
Replied by slimline on topic Re: rego
thanks all for help,what i got at kenworth is the build sheet & first owner but no rego,just trying to workout how to post pic

More
13 years 7 months ago #34054 by Andy Wright
Slim, have a look at this thread in the forum for a couple of alternatives of how to post photos.

www.hcvc.com.au/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1170808619

Time to create page: 0.519 seconds