Skip to main content

R190 / R200 windscreen ,

More
11 years 2 months ago #107430 by melonreo
hi
i am in need of a new front screen for my R200 international truck , i have a good supplyer in wagga , but it is a bit confusing for them to read a parts book and the book tells them it fits this and that.... so i am fully aware of all the different cabs and screens that was used in all the inters and diamond Ts , but i am just wondering if somebody out there lately has purchased a screen for the late model cab and might have a glass brand , or a part number that i can pass on ...thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #107431 by atkipete
Do you have the Aussie cab ( joins on the A pillar ) or the US cab. Split windscreen or curved one piece screen.

More
11 years 2 months ago #107432 by ivor project
comfovision cab windshield part #is dw 142 , will fit L, R, S and v series all come from china now, curvature is not exact so fitment on a very warm day plus patience is advisable

More
11 years 2 months ago #107433 by melonreo

Do you have the Aussie cab ( joins on the A pillar ) or the US cab. Split windscreen or curved one piece screen.

it is a late cab , there is only 1 version of the late cab , same cab as 630 diamond T

More
11 years 2 months ago #107434 by melonreo

comfovision cab windshield part #is dw 142 , will fit L, R, S and v series all come from china now, curvature is not exact so fitment on a very warm day plus patience is advisable

i have a early curved windscreen sitting in front of me, but it is 20 mm taller :(

More
11 years 2 months ago #107435 by Andy Wright
Pat, have you asked Murray Langford what he used on his 200 or does he have a different cab?

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
11 years 2 months ago #107436 by podge66
Confusion is the word. single back window is more known as the Diamond or American cab and two back windows is the Aussie cab. Moores windscreens in Sydney has both screens. The Aussie has a point in the middle and the diamond is a full curve. There also is a high roof windscreen which is taller. Podge :)

Time to create page: 0.466 seconds