Skip to main content

Re: Treasure trove at Charlton Vic

More
11 years 2 days ago #114462 by Twin-steer
Mairjimmy,
The photo you have put up I believe is a KB6. The KB6 had stainless horizontal grill bars with a large chrome three diamond International emblem on top, as in the photo. The K6 had painted horizontal bars and a small tin three diamond emblem on top.
The bonnet of the KB6 has stainless bars with a KB6 emblem with the bars. The K6 does not have the K6 emblem and the bars are painted the same as the grill.
Saying that I can't see the KB6 emblem in this photo.
Nice looking truck though.
Robert

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 day ago #114463 by KB6Dave

This is mine, taken a while ago now, quite a while come to think of it, and haven't progressed much since.
One day.....

Dave

48 KB 6&&Freighter single axle log jinker

More
10 years 11 months ago #114464 by Mairjimmy
Down that way yesterday and there is two treasure heaps about 5 or 6kms apart ,need a good camera for a good photo ,phone not good enough ,plenty of stuff in there. Mostly Inters in one and a bit of everything in the other ;) ;) ;)Make a few of you blokes eyes watery:'( :'( :'( :'(
Colin

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

More
10 years 11 months ago #114465 by ronhorse
Mair, thanks so much for putting the KB6 up there, makes my heart sing, I saw a KB7 here at a show, had red diamond engine with twin carbs and full air brakes, don't know if it was standard or not, was impressed. cool truck 8-) hey, like this spell check!!!!!

anything above the reasoning of a mongrel dog is a waste of time

Time to create page: 0.404 seconds