Skip to main content

Just looking around

More
10 years 9 months ago #121105 by Mairjimmy
Seen these in a yard

The one in this one what might it be?? :-? :-? :-? :-? Been driving past it this week and had to stop and take its photo

Colin

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #121106 by Beaver
Replied by Beaver on topic Re: Just looking around
The truck in the middle of the second pic is (was) a ca 1939 Dennis Big 4 fire engine. There is an article about these in the latest VTCM.

Where is this located, there are a couple "missing" from the survivors' records.

Beaver@ Museum of Fire
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Beaver.

More
10 years 9 months ago #121107 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Re: Just looking around
Looks like the Northern Highway just north of Rochester on the right as you head to Echuca to me. The stuff is meant to be for sale but the yard has never been open in my trips past, not even the 3 times this week which doesn't make it easy to get a good look or make an offer.

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
10 years 9 months ago #121108 by Mairjimmy
Replied by Mairjimmy on topic Re: Just looking around
bparo, it might be like superjnr said about his prices in tractor and other stuff post [special of the week] :o :o :o :oI have sent Beaver a PM on the location at the 100km sign as you leave Rochester to the north on east side of road.
Colin

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

More
10 years 9 months ago #121109 by Sarge
Replied by Sarge on topic Re: Just looking around
I happen to know the vendor of these old ladies, they are in his mates yard.... if someone is really keen I can get a phone number or two...

send me a PM

/me

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

Time to create page: 0.510 seconds