Skip to main content

3070 Acco

More
10 years 7 months ago #126354 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: 3070 Acco
That is some good info Binder, I was always told they killed camshafts. Over a million k's is not that uncommon for a 903 is it? I remember at least 1 of Gatton Freighters being traded in with over a million on it and hadn't been touched, I also remember shimming those Jake brake housings, Denmac had a straight edge thing that went over the rocker studs so you could work out what shims to put in it, mind if you put it back together the way it came apart it was usually right anyway.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #126355 by clarkie383
Replied by clarkie383 on topic Re: 3070 Acco
Good info thanks Binder.I sort of have a vested interest.. ;)

More
10 years 7 months ago #126356 by binder
Replied by binder on topic Re: 3070 Acco

clarky if you pop the covers you may find the jake housing missing but all the mounts still there !!! it was pretty common back then !!! I have a nearly complete late 3 mount jake set that I don't want the earth for

More
10 years 7 months ago #126357 by clarkie383
Replied by clarkie383 on topic Re: 3070 Acco

clarky if you pop the covers you may find the jake housing missing but all the mounts still there !!! it was pretty common back then !!! I have a nearly complete late 3 mount jake set that I don't want the earth for

Cheers Binder,truck arrives Saturday and a full weekend ahead already.
When i get a chance to inspect it i will let you know what i find.
Also my mechanic mate jets of to the US on Friday so dont know how much im aloud to platy with :(.
Cant wait to long to have a play but my game is panel and paint so i will see what i can muck up. ;D

Time to create page: 0.423 seconds