Skip to main content

4th Australian White Truck Muster 2011

More
14 years 2 months ago #22957 by Jake Brake
Hi all,
Due to numerous requests for another White Truck Muster, Michelle and I have decided to go ahead and start planning for the 4th Australian White Truck Muster, to be held in Kyabram on the 19th & 20th of March, 2011.
This event is open to any vehicle manufactured or marketed by White or White owned companies including White, Indiana, Reo, White Freightliner, Sterling White, Autocar, Diamond T, Diamond Reo, Euclid, Western Star, Cleatrac Crawlers, Minneapolis-Moline & Oliver Tractors & Rollin Cars. But other makes of truck are also welcome!
I will post a flyer with more details soon.
Cheers Ray
(Jake Brake)

White the greatest name in trucks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #22958 by
RAYMOND outstanding effort from yourself and Michelle - best wishes for a great roll up !
for those that own a white- ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
and for those that only have a DULUX WHITE COLOUR CHART :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
and for those that are blessed with a 4 litre SWISHY TIN :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

More
14 years 2 months ago #22959 by Jake Brake
Hi Clarke, I hope you can make it with your 9064 & 2064. I went to Lochart on Saturday and met up with Peter Cronk who owns the 1978 White Road Commander (who attended the 3rd Muster) and Leo Ieraci who owns the 1982 White Road Boss and mentioned that I was going to do another White Truck Muster and both were keen about coming.
Murray Langford has never missed a Muster, so I guess he'd be a starter for 2011.
Brian Rankin who has also never missed a Muster, said he will be coming. He always brings his old 1920s White.
Colin Norman (below), better known as the ONE ARMED BANDIT who attended last years Muster, owns a 2064 and will definitely there. You want to see this bloke drive twin sticks with one arm! Unreal.

Cheers Ray.

14 years 1 month ago #22960 by
Great work Ray - lets hope for a big roll-up . Any thoughts of getting sponsorship from Dulux - I reckon Swishy could arrange something for sure ? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
14 years 1 month ago #22961 by Swishy

Guyz

Can eye take a L@@KSee of the pics from the last White Muster
Mister please
LOL
Q:? were there many imported White 3000 trucks th@ had the xtened sleeper out the sides

Jist like this beasty

InqirinMindzNeed2KnoUNo!

Cya
[ch9787]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
14 years 1 month ago #22962 by WHITE VT
Hi Ray & Michelle,

I have an 1980 model road commander. I might be interested in comming down to the muster. Could you send me some information when it's available on further details.

Darren

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #22963 by Jake Brake
Hi Teddy, I'm not sure how many White 3000s came out with the extended sleeper but there is still one I know of still working in NSW, belongs to the Glover family see 2 pics below

This 3022 was purchased new from White by Noel Wanklyn

I was given this 3000 cab and the blue one below.

The blue cab was rusted out and good for pickings only.

These next to pics are of my other 3000 I purchased from Berridale NSW. The person I purchased it from told me he only paid $30.00 for the truck at a clearing sale. I certainly didn't pay that for it but wish I did.

Cheers Ray

PS: Will post pics of previous White Musters shortly.

Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Jake Brake.

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
14 years 1 month ago #22964 by Swishy
Jake B
Gudday M8
Gr8 Pix
Keep m Cummin

The white logo with the wings looks real cool
spose it'd cost a kings ransome to produce these days

the xtended sleeper on the 3000 twaz a pain
when U stik u're head out windo to back up all U got 2 C twaz the xtended bunk
LOL

Last I heard of Noel Wanklin he twaz in a caravan park along the Murray river sumwhere
the Wanklin boys n me ol man went back along ways

Noel's truck @ rear both cart n sawn logs from Mt Lofty S.A. to the royal Melbourne show wood chop event

Noel's truck just out shot
they moved a poppet head from a mine in Bendigo to Uranium hill where ever th@ iz
Looks like long B 4 X10dable semis were invented with the load sit n on 44 gallon drums
LOL
cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #22965 by Jake Brake
Hi Ted, great pics of the White Super Powers, I met Noel Wanklyn at the 3rd White Truck Muster in 2009 and he has shown me his photo album filled with many White truck photos, he now lives at Kerang.
Cheers Ray

Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Jake Brake.

14 years 1 month ago #22966 by
G'day Ray,
What engines were fitted to the 3000's?

-Stu

Time to create page: 0.541 seconds