Skip to main content

The 3rd Hunter Valley Vintage Truck Muster

13 years 4 weeks ago #28956 by
Are you sending out tickets for the dinner or should I just turn up at the door ::) ::).Dave

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #28957 by landyscott
I will give them to u when u arrive see u then ;D ;D

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #28958 by busntruck
As landyscott said vehicle exhibitors get free entry to the truck show and railway museum.
We have done a special truck show stubbie holder for the vehicle exhibitors that will be free to the first 150 exhibitors. These stubbie holders have been kindly donated by Vintage Trucks & Commercials Magazine and Shannon's Insurance.
The Railway museum will be providing a free exhibitors breakfast on the Sunday morning of the truck muster, if you could let us know about your attendance to the Sunday breakfast for catering purposes it would be appreciated.
As regards to the Saturday night dinner we still have a few dinner tickets left, cost $25 per adult. RSVP with your $ by 6th May for the Saturday night dinner.
Book your accomidation ASAP as it's a big weekend in the area due to a large promotion at the local vineyards on the same weekend.
Show info is on www.hunteroldtrucks.com & please take note of the exhibitors only entrance to the display area.

"Bite off more than you can chew and chew like hell."

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #28959 by atkipete
"A road run for Deadly Dave " :o :o are you trying to get him lost ;D ;D

13 years 3 weeks ago #28960 by
I will have breakfast Sunday morning as long not to early . Dave ;D ;D

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #28961 by busntruck
I hope 6.30am to 8.30am is not to early for your Sunday morning breakfast Deadly Dave?
Otherwise McDonalds is 500m down the road. ;D
After breakfast on Sunday there will be a short road run for those wanting to have a drive, with all vehicles to be parked on the display site before the first train load of public arrive on site approx 10.15am.
Mr Dodge City's got a good road run planned for the visitors on Friday as well.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #28962 by busntruck
I forgot to mention that the Howard Register & local machinery club will also be putting on displays of their toys.
Dinner money required by this Friday, 6th May.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #28963 by knighty
gidday boys, these photies were taken by my wife last hunter valley muster, should get you in the mood for the
14th & 15th. JK.

Lotsa Big Toys

13 years 2 weeks ago #28964 by
Knighty - Great pics, and a terrific collection of classics in beautiful condition. Looks like it was a great day, weatherwise, too. Thanks for putting the pics up.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #28965 by landyscott
knighty some good pics of 2009 truck muster that fellow with the land rover is a good looking bloke see u when u get there

Time to create page: 0.474 seconds