Skip to main content

The 3rd Hunter Valley Vintage Truck Muster

More
13 years 1 week ago #28986 by camma
Keep them Pics Coming. The more I see, the more dissapointed I get for not being there having a good time.

So far,I can see a few from Vic and other states have made an appearance. Well done to everyone involved including exhibitors,organisers and everyone that has attended the event.

Please help me. I need Commer Parts

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 days ago #28987 by Snaws2
I ducked up today for a look.

Great set up & location I have added a couple of photos
Sorry about the size still trying to work that out
Snaws

1952 Austin Loadstar&&&&Outside of a dog

More
13 years 6 days ago #28988 by WSHTC inc
HI ALL

WE HAD A GOOD TIME AT THE SHOW AND WILL GO AGAIN THANKS GUYS
:)

More
13 years 6 days ago #28989 by diamondnutt
Hi all! What a great turn out and weekend. Thanks to all who came. Great to put faces to names and catch up. Again thanks Deadly for volunteering for gate duty on Saturday. Will post pics and hopefully they will work.

More
13 years 5 days ago #28990 by PhilD
Yep very well organised and a credit to the HVCCVC
Great venue too.

Want to be in the shed covered in grease and muck - want a Rum ?

More
13 years 5 days ago - 13 years 5 days ago #28991 by Andy Wright
Some more pics from busntruck. The ancient Albion is from Parkes?

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr
Last edit: 13 years 5 days ago by Andy Wright.

More
13 years 5 days ago #28992 by Andy Wright
busntruck's (and Paul Campbell's IIRC) AEC Monarch just finished in time for the show.

Only in the Hunter!

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
13 years 5 days ago #28993 by mammoth
Hey Andy, I know you like serendipity stuff. I made the effort to bring my triplet down to meet her sister again (the yellow and green mklll AEC tippers were built as a batch of 3) and wow - met the bloke who unpacked them from crates back in 1950 and knew their history until retired 40 years later. They (all 3) apparently started on interstate with 24' trays and sleeper cabs until converted to tippers. The missing triplet remained as a tray and was little used but he couldn't say what happened to it.

More
13 years 5 days ago #28994 by busntruck
Deadly Dave left this morning in the mighty bedford, so he may get back to vic in another week.
It was great to meet the guys from Vic, S.A. & Qld again.
Thanks to all the exhibitors for supporting our event. :)
Also need to thank the HVCCVC guys that assisted in making the event happen & our show sponcers.
Plans are already in place for a much bigger and better event in two years time. 8-)

"Bite off more than you can chew and chew like hell."

More
13 years 5 days ago #28995 by Cunning Stunt
What a great weekend! I finally had the Commer back from its holiday in Port Pirie so I headed over to Internutz place on the Saturday morning and loaded up his Six Speed Inter for the trip to the Hunter.

All went without a problem and it was greta to meet up with a few guys there, Knighty, PhilD, Mammoth, busntruck, along with Michelle and Rob from Vintage Trucks and Commercials, Tony Petch, Murray Langford and Ed Eminson.

A great cross section of trucks and some high calibre restorations. I'll deffinately go back....................even my wife enjoyed it :o

Some play hard to get

Time to create page: 0.467 seconds