Skip to main content

The 3rd Hunter Valley Vintage Truck Muster

13 years 4 months ago #28946 by
B&T have just been talking to Murray Langford and there gang of followers is about 6 trucks and I should be with another NSwelshman so that makes at least 8 for the run . dave

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28947 by busntruck
Deadly Dave,
Keep us informed and we will organise the "special" road run for you guys, including a tour of Dodge City.
Either Friday or Monday? (What do you think?)

We had a truck show meeting tonight and it's all coming together. :)

"Bite off more than you can chew and chew like hell."

13 years 4 months ago #28948 by
I myself would like the run the friday as I would be heading for home and at the speed I go at (70 K's) it's a long way home down south via the Wiseman Ferry and Blackheath but best to check with the others and I will fall in with them . Dave

13 years 4 months ago #28949 by
I hope to come up also. But will depend on if I can get some time off from work. Will have to wait and see.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28950 by busntruck
Deadly Dave, Let us know what day when you know. :)

70 kmph in the Bedford, better throw a tow rope onto Murray's big banger and be the fastest Bedford in Oz. (lol)

More
13 years 3 months ago #28951 by busntruck
FYI: Work started on the two new loading ramps yesterday at the truck show display site. 8-)

Show info is on www.hunteroldtrucks.com

More
13 years 3 months ago #28952 by oldbugger
I see on the flyer the venue is near Kurri Kurri, 40 years ago driving a MAN and once or twice an Austin 7 ton petrol truck, I took a few Loads of MAN components from Sydney wharves to the MAN assembly factory at Kurri Kurri, turning off the old Pacific Highway at Doyalson to Kurri, real backroads, I remember a few little wooden bridges over dried up creeks, the truck bounced a bit going over them.

13 years 2 months ago #28953 by
Hi B&T I have got my time off from work and should be camped up at the rally grounds on 12th May I will be with Mr Brockway himself as he knows how to get to your neck of the woods cant wait . Dave

More
13 years 1 month ago #28954 by busntruck
Three new loading ramps have been just finished at our truck show site.
Could those wanting to attend the Saturday night dinner please get their dinner $ to us ASAP. :)
I would suggest booking accomidation ASAP as it's a busy weekend in the local area.
A road run is also planned for Deadly Dave and those game to travel with him on the Friday, all visitors are welcome to participate on Fridays road run. 8-)
Show info/accomidation details/map & entry details etc are on www.hunteroldtrucks.com

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #28955 by landyscott
all is going well for truck muster the road train is coming u dont see these on the coast if u are going to the dinner get entry forms and dinner money in asap
vehicle exhibitors get free entry ;D ;D

Time to create page: 0.464 seconds