Skip to main content

HCVAQ Cleveland Show

More
13 years 8 months ago #34564 by bigcam
HCVAQ Cleveland Show was created by bigcam
The HCVAQ is having thier show at Cleveland (Brisbane) on the 25th and 26th of September, a bit over a week away. They are also having a Mack Trucks reunion for anyone who used to work there. It was a good turn out last year, and they are all telling me it's going to be every bit as good if not better this year.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #34565 by Old AB
Replied by Old AB on topic Re: HCVAQ Cleveland Show
Wish i could come Cam...

Keep old inters alive.

More
13 years 7 months ago #34566 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: HCVAQ Cleveland Show
There's 2 of us Tony, going to Mackay tommorow, then Townsville, I'll be back end of next week.

More
13 years 7 months ago #34567 by greenie
Replied by greenie on topic Re: HCVAQ Cleveland Show

Psst, Cam, where do I pick up the Road Boss from ? [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

regards greenie [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]

More
13 years 7 months ago #34568 by Old AB
Replied by Old AB on topic Re: HCVAQ Cleveland Show
Home today... a bit wet up north... Going back up on thursday.. Take plenty of photos so i no what i missed..

Keep old inters alive.

More
13 years 7 months ago #34569 by greenie
Replied by greenie on topic Re: HCVAQ Cleveland Show
A slight problem with this weekends get together at Cleveland.

It appears that this weekends show at Cleveland has been CANCELLED due to the rain, everything is a bit on the soft side.

If anybody cares to ring the Redlands Shire Council on (07) 3829 8999, they shall be informed of this.

I haven't got onto anybody else to see if and when it will run again at a later date.

regards greenie [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]

More
13 years 7 months ago #34570 by paul404
Replied by paul404 on topic Re: HCVAQ Cleveland Show
Was talking to Bigcam at the roundabout tonight. He said the show had been cancelled. He will find out when it will be back on and let us know.

More
13 years 7 months ago #34571 by AUSSIE TD-40
3 days out! the Cleveland City Council has I my mind made a unjustified call here, locals tell me it not wet! :o

Feel for the members of this fine club, all the planing, money and hard work for this! :'(
I am told that the Sat dinner is still on if you have a ticket. :)

Jake.

INTER TRUCKS, B-3, L-120, AL160, AACO180D, R-190, RD-200
plus a few Inter tractors eta
WARWICK QLD AUSTRALIA

More
13 years 7 months ago #34572 by Hemidog
Replied by Hemidog on topic Re: HCVAQ Cleveland Show
I spoke with some one from the HCVAQ this morning and it has been cancelled due to the council withdrawing the show permit due to the wet conditions. The HCVAQ are very disappointed as there were people travelling from all over the country and overseas for the show. They are unsure if it will be able to be held this year now and could be looking for a new venue for next year.

More
13 years 7 months ago #34573 by mammoth
Replied by mammoth on topic Re: HCVAQ Cleveland Show
Dare I suggest it is time the Brisy clubs buried the hatchet and got back to the business of enjoying old trucks by way of putting on a joint show at a venue that is new for both?

Time to create page: 0.545 seconds