Skip to main content

HCVAQ Cleveland Show

More
13 years 7 months ago #34574 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: HCVAQ Cleveland Show
Well Mamoth, I reckon the unfortuanate thing is that it won't happen, there is a history that goes back away. Having said that, I know that there is a lot more dual members, and I think that over all things are starting to change for the better.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #34575 by Old AB
Replied by Old AB on topic Re: HCVAQ Cleveland Show
Is there a new venue for the show that was cancelled ?? Or do we wait till next year??

Keep old inters alive.

More
13 years 7 months ago #34576 by bigcam
Tony, I think you'll be waiting untill next year mate. They havn't got enough time to organize another venue before Christmas I think. I've heard that more than likely it will be somewhere else as well. I think Marburg and Boonah have been mentioned, though they havn't had a chance to work it out yet. A pity the council pulled the plug on them, it was looking like being the biggest one yet.

More
13 years 6 months ago #34577 by AUSSIE TD-40
rumour has it that HCVAQ will have the next show at Gatton showgrounds, got this 2nd hand so dont if its true :-/
as to the so called rain out by the local council, was told by a relible local that the council had the pop up sprinklers turned on the day after they cancelled! ::)
was told that the council organizer for the show grounds had been replaced by a new person who doses not like trucks? :(

I stand to be corrected.

Jake.

INTER TRUCKS, B-3, L-120, AL160, AACO180D, R-190, RD-200
plus a few Inter tractors eta
WARWICK QLD AUSTRALIA

More
13 years 6 months ago #34578 by bigcam
Jake, when you live in the city, all councils hate trucks. I think they are having thier meeting this week, Ron Carroll was saying that they where keen on Gatton. At least the place looks like they will welcolme trucks.

More
13 years 6 months ago #34579 by Hemidog
Replied by Hemidog on topic Re: HCVAQ Cleveland Show
And speaking of Gatton, I see that the Bi-Centennial Macks, which were to be the feature trucks at cleveland, will be leading the LOTH convoy to Gatton in February. That will be something to see and hear

Time to create page: 0.447 seconds