Skip to main content

'Crawlin the Hume' - ATHS Event - May 12-13, 2012

• Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago #72039 by
I will only say this once again. As it seems people continue to read my posts incorrectly.

I have no issue with the ATHS using my pictures on their website. I was just expressing an opinion that it would have either been nice to be approached first. Or at least recognition as to who's pictures they were.

If the ATHS wants to use my pictures for any other purpose I'm happy to help out. If they want higher resolution copies happy to provide.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #72040 by
i've got an issue at work at the moment whereby a couple of blokes keep walking across the roof of my factory to get to the one a bit further down to do some sort of work (tilt slab, party wall construction etc)...

if they would ask i'd be OK, but at this point i want to throttle them :o :o :o ...but for the sake of sanity...you let it slide

...it's a curly one

More
11 years 11 months ago #72041 by peterbilt351
It is hard to believe that people are still driving a wedge between the two clubs , We thought crawlin the hume healed a few wounds .But i was wrong .Very disappointed with the scrutiny the ATHS is under .Deadly dave needs to change his name to TOXIC DAVE .At my wits end with the pettiness shown by the so called enthusiasts

• Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #72042 by
g'day robbie .. i guess everyone has their opinion, and to a lot of blokes on the forum, and in the clubs, a lot of this stuff goes through to the 'keeper..

keep up the good work....cheers

More
11 years 11 months ago #72043 by 85tptsline
Dont worry Frenchy im hearing you, a certain someone has already had a whinge about our new venture in September.......... no need to say who..... As a few of us on here have said we all do this hobby because we love what we do, be it a morris commercial, Peterbilt, Kenworth or Foden they r all trucks and they all paved the way for our great transport industy in this great country, so how about we all get together as one big happy family and not bicker, fight whinge or whine and just get on with what we do best and that is preserving the past for the future generation. NEED I SAY MORE.....

More
11 years 11 months ago #72044 by bparo
I agree with that sentiment. I am not a member of the ATHS and have only missed 1 of their Echuca Shows. I couldn't go on Crawling the Hume due to family commitments.

Unfortunately there are elements in the clubs that think they need to prove one club is better than the other and in the meantime take the fun out of it for everyone else.

At times as a moderator sometimes I feel like I am herding cats and if this was a school there would be several people on 'bin duty'.

At the end of the day we all have different skills, different resources (including money) and different abilities but we are all here because we like old trucks so we should be helping each other not bashing each other up.

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

• Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago #72045 by
Enough said lets get the trucks out and have fun!

• Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago #72046 by
Slasha ,
as far as I am concerned if people are so precious about their photos then don't post them on the internet . Peterbilt ol' mate is quite correct . It is fine to say that copyright exists , and , I understand that but as far as I am concerned I post a heap of photos for everyone to enjoy and use as they wish . I have a large flicker account with many people who I have never met but consider them as friends - who , all use everyones photos for their benefit and pleasure . It would be a sad world indeed if no-one posted photos because they were concerned that someone may like them and wished to place them in one of their own photo collections .Having expressed my opinion there is just one thing to say that affects everyone in all walks of life - THE ONES WHO ARE ALWAYS THE LOUDEST GENERALLY HAVE THE LEAST TO CONTRIBUTE ! :-[ :-[ :-[

More
11 years 11 months ago #72047 by bparo
can we knock it off about photo permissions and get back to the great event it appears to have been!

You have been warned and are only getting one

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

• Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago #72048 by
OK
Back to a sample of what this should all be about, the smiles on these 3 owners says it all ENJOY THE PICTURES AND SHARE THEM.

Trevor

Time to create page: 0.465 seconds