Skip to main content

Haulin' the Hume 2013 - April 27-28

More
11 years 1 week ago #86992 by hardnfast
I think 2 more days and my Dodge would have been to Gunning for a short test run. Instead We took the Hillman Imp GT for a run to Gunning. A great day and nice Jiggers, Lorries and Coaches Etc. Thanks also to the organisers and sorry I could make it this time. Next time Gadget!!!.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 week ago #86993 by diamondnutt
To Bruce and your team. Thanks for a wonderfully organised event. From the 12 members of the Hunter Valley Club that attended the run. Start planning the next one. We had a wonderful weekend. This was our first and will be on everyone hereafter. Stayed in Gunning last night and from the comments made to us the towns folk are really looking forward to hosting the next run. As they said they have learnt from this one as they sold out of food and drinks. Thanks again for a great weekend.

More
11 years 1 week ago #86994 by ray
Here is a few pics taken yesterday, some at Gunning and the rest on the side of the old Hume south of Gunning.

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

More
11 years 1 week ago #86995 by ray

More
11 years 1 week ago #86996 by Slasha
Just to be a bit different: ;D ;D
Forum Members at the Dinner, Who are they Really ;D
Can you name them :-/ :-/
[IMG

Slasha

1974 White Road Boss

11 years 1 week ago #86997 by
Been great everytime i get kicked out of the drivers seat i been having a sneak peak . The geelong boys are just about back into melbourne and we are about 45 minutes behind them

More
11 years 1 week ago #86998 by diamondnutt
Hey Bruce just a short note, we did finish the run into Yass after Gunning but left our run too late to get accomodation there and being old with manycreaks and ailments, can't slepp under the stars anymore, so contacted Gunning Pub and got a bed there for the night, hence the comments from the locals of Gunning.

More
11 years 1 week ago #86999 by modela2010
Here be sum more!!

Oops!!

Midnight Motors. Starter motor replacement Friday night at the Motel at Casula. Bit blurry but those involved were probably feeling the same. ;) ;) ;)

[IMG

Saturday morning at Registration.
[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

Hole in the wall
[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

More
11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #87000 by modela2010
Slasha,

Where did you find that rough looking lot from?? ;) ;) ;) ;)
Only kidding guys! But how good was the weekend. I'm still grinnin. ;D ;D ;D ;D

What is the B**by prize if "we" get it right????
Last edit: 11 years 1 week ago by modela2010.

More
11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #87001 by melonreo
WOW , what a week end , to Bruce and your team wow excellent job , to meet old friends , make new ones and put faces to name on the forum was overwhelming
i got to spend the week end with Pat Vassallo and his wonderfull family and friends, this bloke is a true gentleman , pat helped me fix my issue with the fan , again pat thankyou thankyou thankyou...
i left home 3am friday morning mmmm bit cool :o sheil be ok we will get warm soon :-?mmmm no chance :'( :'( :'(oh well out with a blanket :P arrived in yass 7am :-?mmm 4hrs to do a 2 hr car drive mmm thought it went a bit faster than that , oh well soldier on ::) got up to govners looked @the phone mmmm 10 missed calls :( :( hang on its ringing :o mmm carnt hear that ::) ::)mmm might do a video , not real good but any ways ::)

almost @ marulan mmm should stop check for oil leaks , nar bugger it weel be right , got to bar-be
Q mmm camera only :(cowards ::) ::)logbook parking bay better pull in and return some calls, first one , ring bruce, you ok he said , i just past you going the other way, i said yes i was just letting my camera times cool down ::) ::) as we spoke the javis truck and a couple of others cruised past horns blowing arms wavin.....lov-it . time to roll on , got to bottom of skyline mmmm whats that noise, better pull up mmmm not much room , mmmm way to much traffic,, mmm here we go just befor the camera, you know the story , camera times :P :P :P. take off alternator belts mmm not the problem , take off fan belts :'( :'( :'(mmm rooted bearings mmmm offf we go no fan pulled into the nest , another quick check all looks ok , roll on out poked along to the turn off for pats place , got to pats pulled it apart , pat takes me down to the bearing store we grab the parts head home , problem fixed, this was the only hick up i had all weekend, about this time terry lowe rolls in , that is another story 8-)the only thing i would change for the next hume run is , i would like to have a loaded trailer , and have the detriot cummins duel all the way to yass , next time ....lov-it..
i was a bit slack in the piccy department , was to bust tellin tales and havin fun but i will share what i have , again wow what a great week end the commeraderie and the time with friends and just all round good people - priceless
Last edit: 11 years 1 week ago by melonreo.

Time to create page: 0.636 seconds