Skip to main content

Haulin' the Hume 2013 - April 27-28

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #87032 by hoarder1
Looks like a great event. Well done to all the organisers and participants. Just had a brief chat with 'OldBob' in his blue Inter here in Warwick as he and his wife make their way over to the Sunshine Coast to pick up a tilt tray before heading back to Western Australia. So that's what retired truck drivers do... ;)

Collector and admirer of ye olde crappe.  I'm interested in researching and collecting old numb

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #87033 by prodrive
Forgot to say-
here's me feeling guilty about this great event that I DIDN'T enter, so kinda enjoying something that I had no right to...
THEN I go and win a bloody prize in the raffle.. $500 worth of cleaning and detailing products....
You reckon I didn't feel like a bit of a heel then....
Cheers!
Richard

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #87034 by Old trucker
I think I had just as much fun as you Richard. I was wondering who got the vouchers. Believe you spoke to the wife this morning and donated the voucher to the blokes that helped you get to the run. That's brilliant Richard. This is the sort of thing that makes this run so special. Cant wait to Crawlin now. Gunna have a crack at that one. :D :D :D ;)
Bernie Learson.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #87035 by dave willis
Just to add to the mountain of good feedback already posted, thanks to all the organisers and people that helped out to get this event off the ground. We had a great time. I wondered how anyone would manage that many trucks but it seemed to go off without a hitch;Great Job! Also thanks to all the other participants, plenty of patience and a helping hand to anyone that needed it.
Regards, Dave.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #87036 by melonreo
Pat Vassallo sent me these 2 pitures today , they were drawn by Pats son Nicholas , this is the stuff that pulls on heart strings , i think we have scared this lad for life, pretty sure what his future has install for him :-*

[IMG

[IMG

11 years 2 weeks ago #87037 by
Fantastic

More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #87038 by melonreo
as i was about to launch it ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-? :'( :'(85kmph :'( out of yass truck stop i was chatting to a lass from the yass paper , so it got the better of me and i goes a lookin :P :P :P, there is heaps of great pics here . and 1 dodgy one :D ....enjoy
click on the arrows ,back and forth

www.yasstribune.com.au/story/1468046/gal...in-the-hume/?cs=1302

;) ;) ;) ;)
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by melonreo.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #87039 by Scummy
Two hand drawn pictures from a little fella - what more can you say ,it's all in the pictures . 8-)

More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #87040 by modela2010
How good are those drawings by Nicholas! Well done mate [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Melon, the drawing of your R200 is terrific but looks as now you need a trailer behind it :) :)

Thanks for the link Melon. Not sure which photo is the dodgy one! ;) ;) ;)
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by modela2010.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #87041 by hayseed

as i was about to launch it ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-? :'( :'(85kmph :'( out of yass truck stop i was chatting to a lass from the yass paper , so it got the better of me and i goes a lookin :P :P :P, there is heaps of great pics here . and 1 dodgy one :D ....enjoy
click on the arrows ,back and forth

www.yasstribune.com.au/story/1468046/gal...in-the-hume/?cs=1302

;) ;) ;) ;)

Good Link ,Pat.......

A couple of trucks in there I Must've Missed on the way..

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

Time to create page: 0.637 seconds