Skip to main content

Haulin' the Hume 2013 - April 27-28

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #87062 by ray
Seeing as there has been a bit of interest shown in the earlier batch of pics I put up here are a few more. If anyone wants to use them feel free.

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 2 weeks ago #87063 by
Ray

Fantastic pictures and what an effort you put in to drive up and back in the one day.

And how good was that last stretch of private road we were just about to enter, a big thanyou to the farmer for opening it up for us to use.

Rachel thank you. :) :)

Trevor

11 years 2 weeks ago #87064 by

top weekend boys n gals, twas great to catch up with a few forum members and put a few names and faces together, there's a few caracters there... thanks cunnin, brad and the rest of the organisers for givin' us the opportunity to "play", to me it'd be one of the PREMIER events to look forward to in aust and possibly global.... thanks again..... heres a vid of Jan and I on the way down goin' up Mount vic... jan enjoyed the trip too, it's good to see a few more women gettin' involved....jk

Knighty

Some sweat music being played in the clip and at one point i thought you nearly had to put in a Bleep.

Brilliant.

Trevor

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #87065 by Cunning Stunt
Knighty that was fantastic. I thought that my wife was patient but yours, travelling all that distance listening to that............what a legend 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Some play hard to get

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #87066 by modela2010
Knighty,
What a beautiful noise!

Thanks Jan for the video. Might have to look out for slow moving trucks. ;) ;)

Hauin the Hume organizers, A big thank you to you lot for putting in the time and effort to make it so enjoyable! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Cunnin and Mrs Cunnin, Do not be put off by ungrateful sods, I had a terrific weekend and enjoyed it immensely. Looking forward to the next run. I'm still grinnin ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jon

More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #87067 by Eddy

...The food was good and plenty but the number of staff serving was halved to 3 which buggered it all up.
... My biggest disapointment was knowing that someone who was half full of ink gave my wife a verbal (and didn't back down) due to the fact that the food was coming out 'past his dinnertime'

Saddest bit about reading this is that nobody could be bothered stepping up to lend a hand instead of putting in a whinge ... >:(

Be it firearms or V8 engines, the question is not "why should you have them?"
, but "who are you to demand that I justify them?"
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by Eddy.

11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #87068 by
......nah it's OK Eddy...i'm sure Mrs Cunning took all that crap in her stride 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

.. you just can't please some people, and mostly everyone was happy and doing some serious miles when the food came out and some were even dropping down a gear or two just to keep up ;D ;D ;D ;D

....i must admit i was in deep reduction by about 11.30 that night ::) ::) ;) ;)

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #87069 by Scummy
Sad to hear that an under age moron gave cunnings wife a hard time , dad and me spoke with her for about 15 minutes at the do and a very pleasent lady indeed !
Yep dad loved it again and will be there again next time .
Ok , here comes the coachs .
[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #87070 by clarkie383
Maybe a name and shame of DH that abused mrs Cunning.
And remind him he is not welcome anywhere.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #87071 by Cunning Stunt
Mrs C is quite humbled by your support and fortunately is realistic enough to realise that he was half full of ink and a tool. Luckily she can hold her own and it peeved me more than it did her. I'm just a bit protective :-[

Great photos Scummy, you were at a great vantage point there. She told me she had a chat with you and the old man, she wouldn't let me grow lamb chops like yours though, she was worried that if it became a trend again that she might lose me in a crowd lol

Some play hard to get

Time to create page: 0.529 seconds