Skip to main content

Haulin' the Hume 2013 - April 27-28

More
11 years 4 weeks ago - 11 years 4 weeks ago #87072 by tim
Bruce, what the heck are you doing up & about & posting @6.40 am today. I thought of the run earlier this morning, reliving things in my head (it's amazing what I find in there at times) & I actually thought of you & your supporters being able to have a sleep in today, instead of last Saturday morning when I figured that you would'nt have gained any sleep on the Friday night.

As an aside to the run, which I like most others thoroughly enjoyed, I was atching telly on Thursday night & Iget a phone call from a gent in Goulburn, NSW. Now I don't know anybody who lives there so I'm not sure what this guy's ringing about but I figured it had to be Haulin the Hume. Nah, not even close, was I Tim, did I use to own a Formula Vee race car, yep, to all those questions. Turns out he now owns a car that I raced many moons ago & had traced it's history back through the subsequent owners after I sold it. He emailed me a copy of the CAMS logbook history showing all race meetings that it had been entered at. So we truck blokes are'nt the only collectors of historical gear. Told him I'd been in Goulburn on Saturday & he had watched the run from his parents place in Sloane Sreet. Small world. cya Tim ;)

1989 FORD F350 Lariat Crewcab Dually
Last edit: 11 years 4 weeks ago by tim.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 4 weeks ago #87073 by
Ok I have finally done the first video!

Started it last weekend during the run only just had a chance to finish it off. This first video was taken on the way up to the run. I have so much footage of the run it is going to take me some time (and maybe couple of parts as well) to edit it into some sort of order and cull out some of the poor stuff!

Anyway enjoy the footage I took on the Friday prior to the run!

• Swishy
  • Away
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
11 years 4 weeks ago #87074 by Swishy
JB
Gr8 footage

Looks like we got U hooked on the sweet sound n 2 stroke deezels

LOL

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #87075 by tim
JB, great job mate. Thanks for taking the time to travel the run in your car, with all your cameras so that those who did the run in their trucks & for those who could'nt make the run certainly do not miss out on the feeling of what went on. Some great footage & looking forward to what's coming next. Thank you, cheers Tim ;)

1989 FORD F350 Lariat Crewcab Dually

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #87076 by geoffb
Like the footage Jb
Don't forget to put a wire brush in the car :D :D

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #87077 by gilly
Hi Jb, Between Chocs with his story, your video, how good is that, we can just sit & re live the weekend.
My better half is concerned about the time I am spending on the computer, believing I may be up to no good ;D ;D
Gilly

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #87078 by IHScout
Hi JB, thanks for taking the time to make the video and post for our viewing pleasure. Looking forward to the next batch.

Dennis

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #87079 by camma
JB
Thanks for doing the video etc for the ones that could not be there to enjoy a grouse event.

I also thank everyone involved in hosting the event and everyone that attended making it a great weekend for a good cause.
Greatly appreciated a I look forward to the next event.

In the mean time, I will need to prep the Commer for the next outing.

Please help me. I need Commer Parts

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #87080 by bparo
Please Sir, Can I have some more?

Great job! [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #87081 by Buc
JB,

Top stuff ol mate. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Wot be the chances of a compilayshun disc fer ol keeps sake. :-? :-?

Guess'in ya need the time ta do, but twould be good fer the fellas that did the run and fer those who dint.

Regards, Buc. :)

Time to create page: 0.590 seconds