Skip to main content

Instructions & Tutorials for Photos and Images

More
8 years 4 months ago #165225 by Gryphon
Hi,

I have done some more work today on getting some Tutorials together to help people include images into their posts.

If you have some ways of doing things that you think might help people, then let me know or post up your instructions here.

www.hcvc.com.au/photos-and-images

Terry

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #165250 by Dave_64
Terry,

Thanks for your direction (also all others who had a hand in sorting out what to some, are the mysteries of computers and the driving of same!).

It really is not all that complex once someone who knows what they are doing can not only show, but do so in a straightforward manner. I think I can safely say "THANK YOU" to all in helping us computer illiterates get started.

And I'd still rather drive a twin stick Spicer, or at least pull one apart, then drive a computer!
All the best to all for the "silly season".
Cheers, Dave_64

More
8 years 4 months ago #165252 by Dave_64
[IMG

One last test and if successful, will retire before I screw it up!

Dave

More
8 years 4 months ago #165260 by Mairjimmy
Dave don't retire yet you have to start loading photo's [if you have any] to go with all theses stories you are going to tell :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
Colin

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

Time to create page: 0.488 seconds