Skip to main content

Re: Posting Photos to Forum

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #165099 by defective
...what the bloody hell is that ? .. we all know and love our chicken breasts, but that looks like a turkey with tits !
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by defective.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #165101 by Mairjimmy

defective wrote: ...what the bloody hell is that ? .. we all know and love our chicken breasts, but that looks like a turkey with tits !

Maybe it is just that :unsure: :unsure: :whistle: :whistle:

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

More
8 years 5 months ago #165102 by defective
Hi Mairjimmy .. A turkey at Christmas time is not a very common occurrence in my life, but I did google what is usually served at that time of year...Tom or Hen ?...

...I didn't get any conclusive answer, so what is the norm when roasting these big birds ? ...Cheers

More
8 years 5 months ago #165104 by Mairjimmy
Hey Cobber I think it a Bush Turkey out of the SA Mallee, its normal to cook them on there back, :huh: :unsure: :unsure:
Colin

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

More
8 years 4 months ago #165139 by Gryphon
Replied by Gryphon on topic Re: Posting Photos to Forum
Hi,

I have moved this discussion to the New Forum Q&A board to avoid confusion if people don't notice the earlier posts relate to other forum software.

I am looking at some of the issues raised here and working on the ability for you to upload directly from your device/computer without having to use 3rd party services.

Terry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave_64

More
8 years 4 months ago #165168 by Gryphon
Hi,

There is another thread, www.hcvc.com.au/forum/new-forum-issues/1...to-video-upload-test , that people can use to play with testing image uploads or inserting them from other services like photobucket so that this thread can try and stay on track for questions and answers about posting photos.

Terry

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #165190 by Dave_64
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Gryphon.

More
8 years 4 months ago #165192 by Dave_64
Replied by Dave_64 on topic Re: Posting Photos to Forum
I give up!
Whatever the hell I'm doing, obviously not right. Tried to load one photo as a trial run, somehow managed to load the entire library! Which is probably no value to anyone, least of all me!

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #165193 by Gryphon
Dave,

if you edit your earlier post with the image you can see the difference between what you posted and what I had to do to get it to work. You had tried to copy the link tothe Album page and not the individual image.

1. On Photobucket you need to select image you want to appear on the Forum from your Album.
  2. Once you have just one big picture on your PhotoBucket screen then click on the IMG box over on the right, above the 'Trending on Photobucket'. You will see the box goes Yellow for a moment with the word 'Copied'
  3. You now switch to this Forum and open up the new, or edit the existing post, where you want the image to appear.
  4. Place the cursor where you want the image to appear in your post and then press Ctrl + V buttons at the same time to Paste the information you copied from Photobucket.
  5. You should then be able to Preview or Submit your post and you will see the image with a link back to your image in your Photobucket Gallery.

6. Terry
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Gryphon.

More
8 years 4 months ago #165194 by Mairjimmy
Dave don't give up :( :( , you did the other day and you only have to remember what you did :angry: :) :)

Colin

Time to create page: 0.443 seconds