Skip to main content

Need help .A dry place for our Hanomag AL 28

10 years 8 months ago #124423 by
....that's a really nice pic Kel .. we'll hope for a happy outcome for Matta and Mario.....cheers :) :) :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #124424 by Matta+Mario
Hi Kel,Hi Pam and all other Truck forum User,
thank you very much, for looking around for Hani!!!
well ,i now that the wet problems on the north side of Oz is a very wet area(that is ,why we look for a shed),but in this time ,we have not realy much time .Our first plan was,that we go on the Canning stock route to southwest.But my business and work in Germany give not enough time to do that in this year.So we like to do that next time.In this time we plan to go into the arnhemland.But first we have to find out,where we leave our Truck,thats first importend.May be we go to south or east or west ?? We try to find out ad catch you later.Greetings from Germany ,Matta & Mario
www.hcvc.com.au/forum/Templates/Forum/de...efault/undecided.gif

More
10 years 8 months ago #124425 by greg wright
Hi Mario , i am situated at Manilla northwest new south wales near Tamworth ,and could probably fit it in my shed , it has an insulated roof about 10 feet high .

More
10 years 8 months ago #124426 by mammoth
M&M; Melon and Knighty are are in the more west part of NSW where the climate is non rusting (bare metal will form a thin rusty surface which actually protects it further). However, I am guessing that like most of us shed space is at a premium and there is not enough room for own collections. The problem then is that paint and tyres take a battering from the sun.
Nice to see something different and she is obviously reliable.

More
10 years 8 months ago #124427 by Bugly
The QANTAS Hangar in Darwin doesn't have the room for long-term storage. That's why my Benz was parked outside, and starting to deteriorate. And unfortunately I am out of room at home, so can't help here either.

Mario, there is a German Club in Darwin ... you may be able to contact somebody there and ask the question regarding storage. You can get an address or contact for this via your friend 'Google'.

Hope it all works out OK!!

1948 Fordson E83W 10/10 pickup

More
10 years 8 months ago #124428 by Matta+Mario
Hi to you all,
thank you very much for tips and options.
I send a e-mail to the German-Club in Darwin,may be i get a answer ?? was a good idea ,thanks Bugly!!
I remember ,must about two years ago,we visit the Quantas Hangar and i saw a Mercedes Benz 911 (white) fuell tank truck outside !! ?? It was a heavy rain day,oh well i remember that.hi,hi.But a very good Museum,very Interest!!!
Hi Mammut,yes your right.
It is not easy to found a dry place, espacialy ,when in that area live a lot people .We will payed for,depence how much? but that we can only find out,when we found a place.
We are not rich people ,but we are not travellers ,like to have all for nothing or snorring!!(it that the right word,for that ???)
the last two years,we have for a Aussie friend storage a MAN from the Army here in Germany in our little shed for nothing.I think,he is also looking around for us for a place.Also a good Faller. What i like to say. Money is in our World importend!!but friends and also the Health is much more worth in our world around. Sorry again for my bad english.I am not a youngfaller and so is my english not the best.In my next live,i like to learn better english.hi,hi

Hi Greg ,thanks a lot for that options, thats will be a long run,but for emergency is must be possible?!
I like to send you an separate e-mail,when we can`t found a option in NT or not so far.
Bye for now.
today working,tomorrow off.On sunday our flight start on noon 12.30 from Frankfurt/Germany .

More
10 years 8 months ago #124429 by mammoth
If you learn English you will still need to learn Aussie!!

More
10 years 8 months ago #124430 by Bugly

Hi to you all,
thank you very much for tips and options.
I send a e-mail to the German-Club in Darwin,may be i get a answer ?? was a good idea ,thanks Bugly!!
I remember ,must about two years ago,we visit the Quantas Hangar and i saw a Mercedes Benz 911 (white) fuell tank truck outside !! ?? It was a heavy rain day,oh well i remember that.hi,hi.But a very good Museum,very Interest!!!

On sunday our flight start on noon 12.30 from Frankfurt/Germany .

Yes, that Benz 911 is now mine! ;)
Have a great flight, and enjoy!!

10 years 8 months ago #124431 by
So this is a 'Mercedes Bugly' ?

Cheers
RS :)

More
10 years 8 months ago #124432 by Bugly

So this is a 'Mercedes Bugly' ?

Cheers
RS :)

Yep! Your photo pre-dates Sarge's photo as his has the building behind. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
www.hcvc.com.au/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1344435100

Time to create page: 0.493 seconds