Skip to main content

Need help .A dry place for our Hanomag AL 28

More
10 years 8 months ago #124433 by bigcam
Here you go Bugly, even older, it was still in the shed.
[IMG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #124434 by Matta+Mario
Hallo Aussies,
Now we are here,in your great country,
Our Hanomag runs the first 100 case very well,the two batterys i can't recharge.We buy yesterday two new ones.Yesterday we get a sms,may we found a place between Darwin and Jabiru.Also we have contact to the president from the motor club in Darwin and a german club in Darwin,so may we found a place for our steel baby.Now we have a Australien prepaid number for contact on phone or e mail .Here the number : 0456188391 ,Mario or Martina
Thanks for now
The Krouts in Oz,Matta & Mario ;)

More
10 years 8 months ago #124435 by Mrsmackpaul
thats the go the things have a habbit of working them selves out [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

More
10 years 7 months ago #124436 by Bobsboy
An' Bugly got some new photo's of HIS baby.

"Something else always happens"
LOL
-b

Mucking about on the edge

More
10 years 7 months ago #124437 by Bugly

An' Bugly got some new photo's of HIS baby.

... and I didn't thank bigcam for it. "Thanks bigcam!" :)

Matta & Mario ... did you find a place to park the Big H? Wet season's a-comin' in about six and a half weeks!!

1948 Fordson E83W 10/10 pickup

More
10 years 7 months ago #124438 by bigcam
Bugly, it must have made the trip outside in 2009, sometime between my picture and Rolands.

More
10 years 7 months ago #124439 by Matta+Mario
Hi Aussies,
Yes ,we well back from the great trip from the west Arnhemland.
Our Hanomag did a good job.The Road up to the Coburg Penensula was very rough and bloody corrugadet.But it was worth to do.
Great isolated Beaches,nature,fat mozzies,big crocs we have also seen and beautyfull tracks around.Very great.
We will send you some fotos with our Hanomag in action,when we are back in Germany and allready the pictures have seen.
Well,we are 2 weeks left and at the moment we don't have allready a option in NT for our Hanomag. Tomorrow we will ring and also drive and ask around Jabiru.
See ya for now.
Matta&Mario

More
10 years 7 months ago #124440 by Bugly
Drop into the Jabiru Fire Station and see Ando ... he might know of somebody in Jabiru with a shed. ;)

More
10 years 7 months ago #124441 by Bugly
I saw Matta, Mario and the Hanomag in Darwin this morning and stopped to have a chat. They have just returned from the Coburg Peninsula in Arnhemland and are still looking for a place to park up the H'Mag under shelter.

The best I could offer was on our block in Humpty Doo, but it would be outside and open to the elements. Ideally the truck would need to be tarped up to protect it against sun, wind and rain, but that has problems in itself with a lack of fresh circulating air underneath. Also unless the truck is up on stands, the mastotermes darwiniensis termites will eat out the tyres. :o

More
10 years 7 months ago #124442 by Bugly
Hanomag will rest for a while in a hayshed about 100km from Darwin. :)

Time to create page: 0.480 seconds