Skip to main content

Pre-stained shirts

More
2 years 5 months ago #228322 by Lang
Pre-stained shirts was created by Lang
Don't know where this should go but some gym junkie tattooed male model is obviously lacking in the manly area if he has to buy prestained workshop shirts. How can I sew back my box of "prestained" t-shirts that were cut up for polishing rags. Supposed it is just the male wankers equivilent of the wankeress's torn $200 jeans.

If you want to buy some:

au.wholee.sale/collections/landing?shopi...E71Mk_-e_qGMzJ9yS2-0
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, PaulFH

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #228323 by oliver1950
Replied by oliver1950 on topic Pre-stained shirts
Next they will sell something to pre-stain their hands so that they give the impression that they actually work

You can't have too many toys!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

More
2 years 5 months ago #228324 by werkhorse
Replied by werkhorse on topic Pre-stained shirts
Look a hell of a lot cleaner than my usual clothes :whistle: :woohoo:

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, oliver1950

More
2 years 5 months ago #228326 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Pre-stained shirts
And of course this one!. Range Rover at one stage even offered it in pressure pack cans.

The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
2 years 5 months ago #228331 by PDU
Replied by PDU on topic Pre-stained shirts
After one of those biannual events, cleaning out my shed of surplus gear, I decided to dispose of an old bench mounted grinder/wire brush arrangement. Probably the only item I didn't bother to clean up at all, and along comes this guy who wanted me to reduce the price because it was dirty!? I told him if he fitted it like it was in his workshop it would look like he had been doing something. Then offered to clean it for a few extra sheckles . . .

. . . he took it at the price I had originally asked for, complete with dirt. :lol: Perhaps he picked up on the idea and is now making a fortune selling those T shirts? :huh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, oliver1950

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #228341 by cobbadog
Replied by cobbadog on topic Pre-stained shirts
When selling something I try to ask a fair price for what it is and try to price it to sell to start with. When I get asked if it is any cheaper for cash or they spotted a scratch I simply that they don't have to buy it and if they are not interested in it at the price then I will stop wasting his precious time. They put their hand in their pocket and walk away with a good deal.
Just sold our 10 year old Husqvarna ride-on mower for $1k less than purchase price. This time I thought I was being cheeky with the asking price. First contact just minutes after listing asked to come and pick it up. No negotiations on the price because it was presented well and was in good condition even after the complete deck rebuild.
As for those shirts I already have more than enough stained ones and even more with burn holes from grinding and forgetting to put my leather apron on. Although I got caught out with that on the last good shirt, the aprons stitching was rotted and came undone right where the sparks hit me chest. Another good welding, grinding play shirt.

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by cobbadog.

More
2 years 5 months ago #228350 by 600Dodge
Replied by 600Dodge on topic Pre-stained shirts
I hate selling things these days, If I pick the potential buyer as a flogger I usually pre warn them along the lines of " I'm not interested in your opinion and the price is firm so if you don't like it its best if you walk away now".

More
2 years 5 months ago #228365 by wee-allis
Replied by wee-allis on topic Pre-stained shirts
I might start a new craze. Pre-stained undies. I've got heaps in stock. Buy them and it saves you the need to fart.

More
2 years 5 months ago #228382 by allan
Replied by allan on topic Pre-stained shirts

I might start a new craze. Pre-stained undies. I've got heaps in stock. Buy them and it saves you the need to fart.

Now this is where we need a Like button

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #228383 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Pre-stained shirts
No they beat you to it. Lots of them on line. There are some strange people in the world.

Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Lang.

Time to create page: 0.550 seconds