Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #249186 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Six hundred and thirty-eighth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Late for night duty, it was a lot of work! I'll tell you tomorrow!
Losses of russian fascists on 23 November!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, PDU, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #249204 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and thirty-ninth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists.
Yesterday was a lot of work, so I did not have time to tell you about the day gone by. russian critters released Iranian kamikaze drones on Ukraine, and the air alarm sounded several times. The targets of the russian critters were energy infrastructure. Our air defence shot down all the enemy drones!
At night during the duty I managed to communicate with my heroic friend, who together with his brothers defends positions on one of the most difficult directions of the eastern front. My friend's position is difficult, but the strength of spirit of a Ukrainian warrior, which he has, inspires us in the rear as well!
Early this morning, the russian critters released several kamikaze drones, our air defence shot them all down! russian bastards continue shelling the Kherson region and killing elderly people, they are not capable of anything more!
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to the heroes!
Losses of russian fascists as of 24 November.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #249218 by mammoth
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, wee-allis

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #249232 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and fortieth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
russian bastards have started a winter series of massive missile and drone strikes on the territory of Ukraine. Today the russian bastards released 75 kamecadze-drones on the capital of Ukraine. This is the most massive drone attack of the entire war, but our air defences shot down 71, which is a very good figure. Especially considering the fact that the russian bastards have started painting the drones black so they can't be seen in the night sky.
And today we loaded and sent to the front line another van with food, stoves, mattresses and other useful things for our heroic soldiers!
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to the heroes!
Losses of russian fascists on 25 November!

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #249240 by mammoth
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lang, PaulFH, wee-allis

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #249251 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and forty-first day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
I'll write more tomorrow!
And I'm late for night duty again!
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to the heroes!
Losses of russian fascists as of 26th November!

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #249269 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and forty-second day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
For the second day Ukraine is covered with snow, and it prevents the russian bastards from shelling us with kamikaze drones. Nature is on the side of Ukraine in this case.
On the other side, the cold weather has come, and our heroes on the front lines are freezing because it is forbidden to use heaters. If you switch on a heater or melt a fire, the drones of russian critters equipped with thermal imaging cameras make the positions of our heroes targets for enemy guns and mortars.
The van of our volunteer organisation, which delivered food and mattresses to our heroes, is already returning to the base. I wish an easy road to my volunteers, because the motorways are covered with snow and snow drifts are possible.
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to the heroes!
Losses of russian fascists on 27 November!

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #249289 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and forty-third day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Today I again took my little daughter from the school bomb shelter. When the air raid alarm sounds, all schoolchildren are obliged to go to the shelter, which in schools are converted school basements. When I entered this shelter, I saw hundreds of children of all ages waiting for the air-raid alarm to go off. The room was cramped and very stuffy. I did not immediately find my little girl, she was not scared but happily agreed to go home. Despite the fact that most Ukrainian children are in territories far from the front, they are still suffering! I am sure that the russian bastards who destroy my people and make our children suffer will burn in hell. But I really want the whole world to unite in the fight against fascist russia and that the whole world would finally realise that fascist russia is the worst enemy of modern civilisation!
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to the heroes!
Losses of russian fascists on 28 November!

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #249304 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and forty-fourth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!Today the russian creatures have again struck Ukraine with massive missiles and kamikaze drones. Our air defences shot down all the kamikaze drones and two of the three missiles! The russian bastards want to leave us without heat and light as they are targeting the energy infrastructure. With the help of our partners, our army has beefed up our air defences. But aeroplanes are still a big dream for us!And I'm going on another night watch!Glory to Ukraine!Glory to the heroes!Losses of russian fascists as of 29th November!   

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #249319 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred forty-fifth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists.
The russian bastards have intensified their assaults on the positions of Ukrainian heroes on the eastern front! As a result of defence battles, our heroes managed to destroy 1180 russian creatures. This is the largest number of russian fascists killed in one day!!!
The russian creatures continue to kill Ukrainian civilians. Today was no exception, several elderly people were killed by russian bombs. russian bastards have killed many pensioners lately. The fact is that elderly people do not want to move out of their homes, which they have built all their lives, and today these homes are in the frontline zone under constant shelling by the russian bastards!
Yesterday, during the night watch, the blankets that our people had collected for our heroes on the front line were brought in.
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to the heroes!
Losses of russian fascists as of 30 November!

Time to create page: 0.710 seconds