Dima in Ukraine

More
5 months 1 day ago #249495 by mammoth
The following user(s) said Thank You: eerfree, PaulFH, wee-allis

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 months 1 day ago #249500 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Six hundred and fifty-second day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Well, the domino effect I spoke about at the beginning of the war is working.
1. Another dictator, the president of Venezuela, has held a referendum to annex the territory of the neighbouring country of Guyana. Not the fact that this dictator has military capabilities, but with the support of some other tyrant, a new military conflict, in South America, doesn't seem fantastic to me. Given that fascist russia is backing the regime of the Venezuelan tyrant, anything is possible.
2. Arab leaders, with great honours, welcome the fascist putler! This means that the Arab sheikhs have already decided whose side they are on, and it is definitely not democracy!
3. The U.S. Senate blocked financial support for Ukraine! The Republicans of course found undeniable reasons for this!
Well, the world democracy has overplayed its hand and is giving way to totalitarianism. While democratic politicians were arguing about the amount of military support for Ukraine, fascist russia, which supports all totalitarian regimes in the world, has rallied around itself all those who hate democracy, freedom of speech and freedom of choice. north Korea's bids are next in line, and then china will follow. And the civilised world will watch these events until it realises that it is in a cage!
I really want to be wrong and hope that common sense, not money, for which they buy corrupt politicians, will defeat fascism!!!
And we will continue to fight, because probably in today's world, no one but Ukrainians understand the true value of freedom, for which our heroes give their lives every day!!!!
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to the heroes!
Losses of russian fascists on 7 December!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gryphon, Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
5 months 7 hours ago #249506 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and fifty-third day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists.
More than 80 attacks, our heroes on the eastern front for today.
An air alert has been sounded all over Ukraine since this morning, as the russian bastards have resumed missile strikes from bombers. Our air defences shot down all the aerial targets, but the missile debris damaged several homes and infrastructure.
As a result of russian bastards shelling peaceful Ukrainians in eastern Ukraine, several people have been injured of varying degrees of severity!
And I'm off on another winter tour of duty!
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to the heroes!
Losses of russian fascists on the 8th of December!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #249513 by mammoth
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, wee-allis

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #249525 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and fifty-third day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Democracy received another slap in the face, russian and belarusian athletes were allowed to participate in the Olympic Games 2024 in Paris, which were not allowed because of the war against Ukraine by fascist russia. Probably the administration of the Olympic Committee believes that the war is over. But it isn't. Sport is out of politics, so russian athletes, most of whom are current athletes of the russian army club. Shame on the Olympic committee and its chairman!
I was shown a drone video of an explosion today, as the russian bastards aimed a T55 kamikaze tank filled with 6 tonnes of TNT at the positions of the Ukrainian heroes. The tank did not reach the positions as it exploded on a mine. I have seen such an explosion and blast wave in documentaries about nuclear weapons testing! This explosion happened in the area where my heroic friend is fighting, I hope he is alright!
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to the heroes!
Losses of russian fascists on 9 December!​

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #249550 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and fifty-fifth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
From the very morning the air alarm was sounded, but fortunately, there was no massive missile attack on Ukraine. russian creatures launch small groups of drones to calculate the location of our air defence in order to launch massive missile strikes on the energy infrastructure!
Unfortunately my heroic friend is not in touch! There are fierce battles in his direction. russian fascists are continuously attacking the positions of our heroes with large forces of infantry, tanks, with the support of aviation. Casualties in manpower are very high on both sides!
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to the heroes!
Losses of russian fascists as of 10 December!

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #249567 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and fifty-sixth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
This morning I took part in the loading of vans, which took an SUV, food and many useful things to the front line, to our heroes!
In the evening I was awarded the medal "For unbending spirit"!
It is very upsetting that my heroic friend is not in touch. russian creatures have intensified their attacks along the entire eastern front and, especially, in the direction where my friend is fighting. I really hope he is ok!
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to the heroes!
Losses of russian fascists on 11 December!

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #249571 by Morris
Replied by Morris on topic Dima in Ukraine
Dima,
Congratulations on receiving the medal for Unbending Spirit.  You certainly deserve it.
Glory to Ukraine
Glory to the heroes/

I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dima Ukraine, PaulFH, wee-allis

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #249573 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Dima in Ukraine
Congratulations Dima.

Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dima Ukraine

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #249575 by hayseed
Replied by hayseed on topic Dima in Ukraine

Dima,
Congratulations on receiving the medal for Unbending Spirit.  You certainly deserve it.
Glory to Ukraine
Glory to the heroes/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^What Morris said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dima Ukraine, wee-allis

Time to create page: 0.769 seconds