Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
5 months 1 week ago #249588 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Six hundred and fifty-seventh day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Today, russian fascists carried out a hacker attack on Ukraine's largest mobile operator. I as well as millions of Ukrainians were left without mobile communication and until now it has not been restored.
But this will not stop our heroes or our volunteer work. Today we received another container from our friends in America. We received two SUVs and medical equipment. After painting and armouring, the SUVs will go to the front lines. I was able to participate in the unloading!
Unfortunately, my heroic friend is out of contact!
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to the heroes!
Losses of russian fascists on 12 December!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 months 6 days ago #249598 by mammoth
Replied by mammoth on topic Dima in Ukraine
Well done Dima. A great example of how a nation can look after the details to pull together.

More
5 months 6 days ago #249599 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and fifty-eighth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!Tonight, russian critters fired 10 ballistic missiles and 10 iranian kamikaze drones at the territory of Ukraine! All ballistic missiles were aimed at the capital of Ukraine! All air targets were shot down by our air defence, but multistory residential buildings were damaged by missile debris, so several dozens of peaceful Ukrainians, including children, were injured of varying degrees of severity!My heroic friend is still not in touch, it makes me very sad. I know that there is a large-scale offensive by russian bastards in his direction! I hope he's okay!Glory to Ukraine!Glory to the heroes!Losses of russian fascists on 13 December!

The following user(s) said Thank You: wouldyou, Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
5 months 5 days ago #249603 by mammoth
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lang, PaulFH

More
5 months 4 days ago #249607 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and sixtieth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
I had a very busy day yesterday and didn't have time to write a post.
I have been working with students since the morning. Closer to lunch I listened to the preliminary defence of my students' master's theses! One of the students is now serving in the army and still had time to prepare a thesis (photo). Then I got a call from the volunteer headquarters, we had to unload flour, from which our volunteers will prepare gifts for the soldiers. Immediately after unloading I stayed for my night duty! So I didn't have a minute of free time!
Yesterday and today, russian creatures are shelling peaceful cities in Ukraine, there are wounded Ukrainian civilians. Yesterday, the air-raid alarm sounded three times!
My heroic friend got in touch, he is in a difficult situation, as the russian bastards are attacking continuously, and they have a lot of new military equipment. While our partners were arguing about providing the Ukrainian army with weapons, the russian bastards have switched to industrial scale production of military equipment. I get the feeling that the russian bastards were deliberately given the opportunity to restore military losses. We have been asking for planes for almost two years and have not received them until now, tanks and armoured personnel carriers came from our partners six months late. We still have a shell famine!!! The conclusions are obvious!
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to the heroes!
Losses of russian fascists as of 15 December!

The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
5 months 3 days ago #249610 by mammoth
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
5 months 3 days ago #249611 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and sixty-first day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists. Tonight the russian bastards fired 31 Iranian kamikaze drones at Ukraine, our air defence shot down 30 of them. To make you understand what the russian bastards' air attacks on Ukraine are, I am publishing a map of tonight's attacks. Practically the attack covered most of the territory of Ukraine. And so every time the russian bastards launch a massive air attack.
The russian fascists have intensified their offensive along the entire length of the front, in some areas they have successes and our troops are forced to retreat. Our army lacks weapons, shells and aeroplanes!!! Slow military support of our partners and indecisiveness in decision making, gave the russian critters an opportunity to strengthen their military potential. That's what the useless chatter of modern politicians means, we lost thousands of Ukrainian heroes, hundreds of children, thousands of civilians, and now we have to start all over again, because the territories that our army liberated are now slowly being re-occupied by the russian bastards!!!!
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to the heroes!
Losses of russian fascists on 16 December!

More
5 months 2 days ago #249615 by mammoth
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
5 months 2 days ago #249618 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and sixty-second day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Tonight russian critters attacked Ukraine again with Iranian kamikaze drones and missiles! Our air defence shot down all the kamikaze drones and one missile, but there are dead and wounded Ukrainian civilians.
russian critters all along the front continue their offensive, while our heroes hold the defence. During the offensive, the russian bastards are taking heavy casualties, but that doesn't stop them, because they have managed to accumulate significant military resources while our partners were arguing about providing arms to the Ukrainian army!
At a recent press conference, putler said that conquering Ukraine is not the ultimate goal of the war, he has strategic plans for the countries of the former CMEA bloc, which included the countries of Eastern Europe! I hope that this statement should be a cold shower for our European partners, and the instinct of self-preservation will dictate to them that Ukraine should be supported with necessary armament as much as possible and most importantly in time!
And I'm going on night duty!
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to the heroes!
Losses of russian fascists on 17 December!

More
5 months 1 day ago #249630 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and sixty-third day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the Russian fascists!
The deterioration of the weather greatly affects the activity of combat operations. Warming, after snowfalls, has led to the fact that the wet ground has become an insurmountable obstacle for heavy equipment. And in this case, whoever has the advantage in military aviation has the advantage. The russian bastards have a tangible air superiority and we still haven't received the promised planes. In addition, the russian bastards are massing their infantry in "meat assaults", and in some areas they have managed to reoccupy Ukrainian soil. At the same time, our heroes, for today again destroyed more than a thousand russian bastards.
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to the heroes!
Losses of russian fascists as of 18 December!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH

Time to create page: 0.642 seconds