Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #249837 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Six hundred and seventy-sixth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
The air alert that has been all over Ukraine has recently ended, and now, as I write this message, the air alert siren is howling again!
For the third day, the removal of the rubble of residential buildings that were destroyed as a result of the massive rocket fire on Ukraine by russian devils continues. The number of dead Ukrainian civilians has already reached 48 people, including children! According to official information, during the entire war of Ukraine against fascist russia, russian devils killed more than 10 thousand civilians, including 560 children. But this information is official, formed by the facts of losses on the territories available to us, we do not know how many Ukrainians died in the occupied lands of Ukraine! Also we do not know how long this war will continue and how many people we will lose. But one thing I do know is that if modern democratic politicians wanted to end this war, it would have already ended.
The supply of arms by our partners to the Ukrainian army, I can compare it to a drip, which is given to a patient to keep his organism alive, and it is not the drip that will help to cure the patient. The weapons we received from our partners, until recently, were sufficient only for holding positions, but not for attacks.
Happy New Year, my friends, may there be peace in your homes!
Losses of russian fascists as of 31 December!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #249863 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and seventy-seventh day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
On New Year's Eve, russian devils fired 90 iranian kamikaze drones at Ukraine, 87 of which were shot down by our air defence! Several Ukrainian civilians died, including a teenager who was hit in the head by a piece of shrapnel from a downed drone!
Today the air alarm has sounded twice already, our air defence continues to shoot down aerial targets of the russian devils!
And I'm going on my first night duty in 2024!
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to the heroes!
russian fascist losses as of 1 January!

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #249876 by mammoth
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lang, PaulFH, wee-allis

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #249890 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and seventy-eighth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!Today the russian devils launched another massive missile strike on the territory of Ukraine, especially the capital Kiev and the city of Kharkov suffered! The russian devils fired 35 iranian kamikaze drones and 99 cruise and aeroballistic missiles. Our air defences shot down all iranian kamikaze drones and 72 missiles, including 10 out of 10 Kinzhal aeroballistic missiles and 3 out of 3 Kalibr cruise missiles. According to preliminary data, as a result of this barbaric shelling, 5 Ukrainian civilians were killed and dozens were injured of varying degrees of complexity.And our volunteer headquarters, sent today to our heroes on the front line, two vans with useful things and one ambulance. We shipped to our heroic warriors an anti-drone gun, a quad bike, portable cookers, medicines, camouflage nets, trench candles and food kits! Especially valuable anti-drone shotgun of Ukrainian production, which is almost 50 times cheaper than foreign analogues. For this gun, which is very necessary for our heroic warriors, we collected financial means by the whole volunteer staff, and it was not easy. Now we will collect funds for another gun!Glory to Ukraine!Glory to the heroes!

The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, PaulFH, asw120, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #249905 by mammoth
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lang, PaulFH, wee-allis

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #249914 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and seventy-ninth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
For a long time, today 230 Ukrainians were returned from captivity, they were exchanged for 240 russian devils! There will be joy in 230 Ukrainian families today.
And our volunteers delivered and distribute to our heroes useful in the war, things. Just yesterday I was loading masking nets, and today they were handed over to our soldiers, just yesterday this ambulance was at our base, and today it is already at our heroes on the front line!
And I continue to load and unload the products that our people hand over for our warriors.
Losses of russian fascists as of 3 December!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, Lang, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #249929 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and eightieth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
russian devils continue massive attacks on the positions of our heroic soldiers on the eastern front! But our heroes hold the defence and do not allow russian pigs to occupy new territories of Ukraine!
At the same time, russian devils continue shelling Ukrainian border towns and killing civilians!
And I'm going on night duty!
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to the heroes!
Losses of russian fascists on the 4th of December!

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #249937 by mammoth
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, wee-allis

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #249944 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and eighty-first day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
In the latest massive missile attacks of Ukraine, the russian devils also used missiles that were given to them by north korea. Strengthening of forces of absolute evil at the expense of joining to fascist russia, iran, belarus, north korea and other totalitarian regimes, can lead to destruction of democratic values, but leaders of democracies do not want to understand it! Now in many European countries, parties, which ideology has no values of democracy, they are replaced by nationalistic interests only, are gaining votes!
Today, after night duty, I took part in the preparation of the jeep, which we received from our American friends and which today went to the legendary heroic unit "Azov".
My night hotel - the lorry in which I spent my night vigils - is being taken away from me! Our volunteer headquarters is handing the truck over for repairs and it will be used to transport humanitarian supplies in the future! I am a little sad, as I spent more than a year and a half in this van and got very used to it, it protected me from rain, snow and frost! But nothing can be done, a lorry has to carry cargo, especially cargo for our heroic soldiers!!!!
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to the heroes!
Losses of russian fascists as of 5 January!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, Lang, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
4 months 1 week ago #249951 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and eighty-second day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!Today was a relatively calm day, the air alarm sounded only once.Heavy fighting is going on on the eastern front, with the deteriorating weather conditions having little effect on the number of attacks by the russian devils! Our heroes hold the defence and do not allow russian devils to conquer new territories!Glory to Ukraine!Glory to the heroes!Losses of russian fascists on 6 December!

Time to create page: 0.670 seconds