Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #249761 by Zuffen
Replied by Zuffen on topic Dima in Ukraine
I'm quite sure all the Worlds leaders took note and will act accordingly. If they didn't read it and heard it they would all roll on the floor laughing..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #249765 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Six hundred and seventieth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Merry Christmas my friends!
Despite the fact that today is a big religious holiday for most Ukrainians, russian satanists do not stop shelling Ukraine! Today already sounded the air alarm! The absolute evil that is fascist russia has no saints, russian fascists serve Satan! There is not a single war for freedom on our planet, in which directly or indirectly, does not take part fascist russia. For fascist russia democracy is like red matter for a bull, putler dreams of global terror not only in Europe!
As long as modern democratic politicians do not understand that only destruction of russian fascism is a key to freedom and democracy, wars of different scales will erupt in different points of the planet and lead to deaths of millions of people!
Thank God!
Losses of russian fascists on 25 December!

Last edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by Dima Ukraine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #249780 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and seventy-first day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Unfortunately, in some areas of the eastern front, our heroic troops are forced to retreat, because there is a shortage of weapons. The commander-in-chief of the Ukrainian army, Zaluzhny, said that the price of our heroes' lives, under the circumstances, is more important than holding defence positions, but this is temporary.
We need military aviation, we need shells to stop the russian fascists and counterattack.
Our army's successes include the destruction of five russian fascist fighters in the last two days and the sinking of another warship today!
And I'm going on night duty!
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to the heroes!
Losses of russian fascists as of 26th December!

The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #249783 by mammoth
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lang, PaulFH

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #249785 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and seventy-second day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Tonight the russian creatures released 46 Iranian kamikaze drones on Ukraine, our air defence shot down 32 of them. This is not the best indicator of the Ukrainian air defence, this is due to the fact that the russian creatures released kamikaze drones on dozens of regions of Ukraine and these areas are protected by air defence means differently.
russian bastards showed their true colours again today when they shot three unarmed captured Ukrainian soldiers.
And today I graduated 12 master economists who will rebuild Ukraine after our victory! Two masters are active soldiers of the Ukrainian army.
I have a fever, probably caught a virus, and tomorrow I unload another humanitarian container from our American friends!
Losses of russian fascists on 27 December!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, Lang, PaulFH, asw120, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #249799 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and seventy-third day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Today the russian bastards again shelled peaceful towns in the east and south of Ukraine, there are dead and wounded Ukrainian civilians.
On the eastern front without much change, the russian bastards continue to attack the positions of our heroes and have small successes, we are forced to retreat as we lack weapons, especially aircraft!
My friend and his brothers have also retreated as the russian bastards have practically wiped out the village where my friend's positions were, see photo!
And I unloaded a container today from American friends who donated two jeeps and medical equipment for our heroes!
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to the heroes!
Losses of russian fascists on 28 December!

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #249815 by mammoth
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lang, PaulFH, wee-allis

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #249828 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and seventy-fourth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Tonight the russian creatures launched a massive missile strike on Ukraine. In total, the russian bastards fired 122 missiles from strategic bombers, of which our air defence shot down 87 missiles. Also, the russian bastards fired 36 Iranian kamikaze drones of which 27 were shot down by our air defence!
According to preliminary data, as a result of this treacherous strike of russian creatures, 19 peaceful Ukrainians were killed, several schools, kindergartens and multi-storey residential buildings were destroyed!
While people in democratic countries are preparing for a merry New Year, russian bastards are destroying my people. Murder and dancing on blood is the modern picture of the world!
And I'm going on another night watch!
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to the heroes!
Losses of russian fascists on 29th December!

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #249833 by mammoth
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, wee-allis

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #249835 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and seventy-fifth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
The number of dead civilians after yesterday's massive missile shelling of Ukraine by russian devils reached 39 people, and 120 civilians of Ukraine received wounds of varying degrees of severity. The whole world is preparing to celebrate the New Year 2024, and we will have a day of mourning for the murdered Ukrainians!
If we believe the estimates of many experts, yesterday's missile attack, cost fascist russia 1 billion dollars. Damn putler, instead of using the money to develop his stupid barbaric population, uses the money to destroy Ukrainians. Only democratic politicians hope for putler's sanity, Ukrainians have long known that putler is a crazy idiot who dreams of destroying Ukrainians - the people who were able to resist millions of well-armed russian fascists!
And I after the night duty was engaged in loading and unloading work, because in a few days, our volunteers will take New Year's gifts to our heroes to the front line of the front. In the background you can see the jeeps we received from our American friends, for our heroic warriors! The jeeps have problems with batteries, so we are looking for working batteries, so that the vehicles would be in working condition.
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to Heroes!
Losses of russian fascists as of 30 December!

Time to create page: 0.719 seconds