Skip to main content

Opinions on a couple of light trucks - thanks

More
13 years 11 months ago #29770 by Azamagnum
G'day all,

still searching for my first truck/ute. Searcing the web is becoming an obsession and boy does the time fly !

Anyway, there are a couple of light trucks that Ive seen.
I cant post the link as my work computer bans me from searching classifieds but lets me post on this site !

The first one is a Dodge AT4-114 1963 in the Vic trading post (item TP003291147) for $3900 neg. Its currently registered which is good for me.

The next one is a Dodge D5N 200 1977 in the QLD trading post (item TP003398268) for $6500. Its a daily driver which is good for me.

The next one is on ebay(item 260613191359). Its a Dodge ??? 114 1969 ? ?. It will be sold without its victorian rego.

It seems most of trucks I find are outside of NSW (which is where I am), making it really difficult to have a quick look and inspection.
If I do eventually buy a truck registered in QLD or Vic, whats the process for getting it registered back home in NSW ?

Having said, there is an old Bedford in the NSW trading post for $10000 in a car yard down the road.
If anyone would like me to have a quick look at this for them I'd be more than happy to do so, take pics etc.

Oh yeah, opinions on all the above greatly accepted.

cheers,
Aaron
South Coast NSW

looking for small driveable vehicle

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #29771 by atkipete
The Dodges are pretty common and one should come up in your area sooner or later.

More
13 years 10 months ago #29772 by kennymopar2
at the end of the day buying a old dodge or bedford or whatever ..if you want a daily driver try for one out west (look in the land paper etc ) you want one without major rust ! i bought both my old dodges out west with virtually no rust

13 years 10 months ago #29773 by

Time to create page: 0.443 seconds