Skip to main content

Has anyone purchased any good bargains lately???

More
14 years 11 months ago #8568 by IHScout
Thanks Andy, fortunately Rosemary's new employer has sprung for removal costs. I'm leaving most of my vehicles in Melbourne for the moment thought until I organise a shed and decide exactly what I want to drag up there.

Send me an email when you have some firm dates. I won't be moving up until early July, but SWMBO is starting next week.

Dennis

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #8569 by
Dennis,
Does the Canberra climate have better 'anti rust' properties than the Dandenongs? :-/

Just trying to help preserve the mighty Scout!

Stuart

14 years 11 months ago #8570 by
Dennis i like the cabin up the back i havn't been to Canberra in the last 40 yrs so the cabin looks good .Dave ;D ;D ::)

More
14 years 11 months ago #8571 by huppypuppy

IHScout
GuddayM8

As they say ' Strike while the irons hot'

Q: Is it tru things can B a lot cheaper in the capital as there aint no state taxes etc eg; Fuel, booze n smokes

House l@@ks good
but dunno if u shoulda put up the address tho
unless U got a good lok on the beer fridge
cos U might get all the riff raff drop n on yar

LOL

Cya

[ch9787]

Swishy,

Ya mean to tell me that Dennis could be in for several visits from affluent pollies???? Nah - you & I could rock up on his doorstep while he's not home, break into the place and steal all his booze!!!

Only joking, Dennis - me and the folks are gonna come visit ya if we can and I don't drink - Dad and Mum do however - so ya gonna have to put a heavy duty lock on that fridge mate!

Joe

14 years 11 months ago #8572 by
Joe SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH dont tell him all our plans you "lose lips sink ships" .Dave :-X

More
14 years 11 months ago #8573 by huppypuppy

Joe SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH dont tell him all our plans you "lose lips sink ships" .Dave :-X

Dave,

What I said mainly rolls around the pollies in Canberra! And my mum, dad and me!

Joe

More
14 years 11 months ago #8574 by Andy Wright

Thanks Andy, fortunately Rosemary's new employer has sprung for removal costs. I'm leaving most of my vehicles in Melbourne for the moment thought until I organise a shed and decide exactly what I want to drag up there.

I'll let you know our plans once we work them out, Dennis. If the TK is sorted by then (actually making progress now!) might be able to carry something for you. Failing that, future brother-in-law has a three tonne car trailer and is always up for a road trip (as am I).

Does the Canberra climate have better 'anti rust' properties than the Dandenongs?

Not sure but I'm sure the permafrost will preserve things pretty well.

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

14 years 11 months ago #8575 by
Whats happening on the job scene Andy. Dave

More
14 years 11 months ago #8576 by Andy Wright
Nothing at the moment, Dave. Applied for a couple of good ones last week. We'll see.

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
14 years 11 months ago #8577 by bparo
Does a proper truck wheel spanner that fits my inter for $2.50 count?

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

Time to create page: 0.509 seconds